Christopher Jordan Dorner. Two sides to every story?

Casper

wow, I had read the first one earlier but had not seen the letter written by him. Man this guy has lost it, at the same time though you have to wonder if he really is telling the truth what would you do?

Just saw this on WERA ; http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

Apparently CA cops are serious about this guy.

And so they start doing what they do every time shit gets serious. They make it worse. Way to go, LAPD. That's not even the right truck...

Just saw this on WERA ; http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

Apparently CA cops are serious about this guy.

Wow wait a minuet here, they shot two girls delivering news papers because they thought what again?

Only cops should have weapons of war. :D

BTW, funny that the dipshit claims an AWB is needed and loves Obama. Even if he's 100% right and is the victim in all this (doubtful), I feel zero sympathy for him based on those two pesky facts. The LAPD can sure churn out some winners.

I actually read his rant. Seems plausible. He's a dangerous mo-fo.

Plausible maybe, but not justifiable to his actions. He had to be a nut job to begin with. I would like to know more why his family wanted nothing to do him. Cowardly actions from a POS and I see a large amount of lead in his upcoming diet.

Plausible maybe, but not justifiable to his actions. He had to be a nut job to begin with. I would like to know more why his family wanted nothing to do him. Cowardly actions from a POS and I see a large amount of lead in his upcoming diet.

Of course.

Too much of the same crap over and over, again.....I had to stop reading it halfway through.....victim mentality.

I won't be surprised, however, if his allegations against the LAPD turn out to be true.

I am in the L.A. area right now for work. Woke up to this on the news today, and the whole town is shocked with this, as well as the abortion executed by the LAPD in shooting innocents this morning. Just got to my second hotel on this trip and they announced that his truck was found burnt up in the mountains. This guy knows exactly what he's doing. Not some mindless rampage of someone who has mentally checked out. I have travelled from Ventura to Ontario today and everyone we have run into (that speaks English) is ranting about this. The situation is complete Charlie Foxtrot.