shadow scorcher 2 mesh riding pants

Gixxus Christ!

Competition accessories has them on sale now for $79.99 and the reviews on their website are all great. I have some sliders Kevlar jeans but they're really hot in the summer and give me swamp ass. These look like a good alternative for hot weather and they have an 8" zipper so I can attatch them to my jackets. Anyone ever owned a pair?

http://www.compacc.com/p/Shadow-Scorcher-2-Mesh-Pants

Got a pair in the mail this morning, seem pretty well-built. The padding in the hips is minimal and doesn't look like it would do much good. Lots of mesh, pretty much in an area the size of a large pair of boxers on the front and in the backs of the legs below the knee in the back. Ballistic nylon re-enforcement in the knees and ass is generous, they look like they can take a beating. Legs unzip up to the knee. Knee armor is adjustable and stays in place pretty good. With the liner out you could easily wear these over jeans or work pants but doubtful with the liner in. Once it warms up I'll take these on a ride and see how well they breathe.