Hi

FZ08

:)New to Ohio Riders,Been riding for awhile.Just wondering what other rider's do with there bike's and what kind of riding they do.

Welcome to the Forum.

To answer your questions; I have a multitude of bikes. Mostly Kawasaki, some Suzuki and Yamaha. Mostly I sport ride to just get out and clear my head. Used to be heavily involved in racing but not so much anymore. The biggest part of the motorcycle hobby for me these days is building project bikes. If I can sneak away from the wife I'm usually in my garage.

I wouldn't worry about the username as long as you don't intend to live up to it.

Welcome.

I haven't been doing nearly enough riding lately. Sold my street bike in 2010 because I was spending more time at the track and my schedule wasn't conducive to using the street bike as a commuter.

Track days turned into racing, which turned into lots of $$$ spent, which led to track bike being sold and XR100 'race' bike being purchased. I'll race that this summer on the mini tracks.

As far as street (and possibly a few track days) go, I'm constantly contemplating what my next 'big' bike will be, but it's all kind of mental masturbation until I actually have the cash for it.

You'll find a lot of us who race and/or do track days pretty routinely, but also plenty of group street rides when the weather breaks. If you're willing to do a couple of hours on the highway on your own, you can probably find at least one group ride every weekend in the summer, and some of us meet up for bike nights on occasion ...but the riding is a lot more fun than the bike nights.

I did not know troll was a bad user name.......How can i change it?????Please help...:)I do not even know what a Troll is on O.R,,,,,,,

Do you know what a troll is on forums in general? Its just someone who says stuff to provoke a reaction... same thing on OR. No worries ;) If that's your nick name, just keep it!

:welcome: to OR

I am try to change it..........

I wouldn't bother.

Honestly, I had my name changed, and:

1) you'll still have to remember to sign in with "troll" on the login screen

2) any time the site has an update or experiences some kind of issue, it will revert back to displaying as "troll" until you remind a moderator to fix it.

I never bothered after mine changed back, presumably after some update or crash.