Hi

FZ08

I wouldn't bother.

Honestly, I had my name changed, and:

1) you'll still have to remember to sign in with "troll" on the login screen

2) any time the site has an update or experiences some kind of issue, it will revert back to displaying as "troll" until you remind a moderator to fix it.

I never bothered after mine changed back, presumably after some update or crash.

I had mine changed and never had any issues like mentioned above.

Welcome, just don't be a jacka$$ and you'll be fine.

I have 2 bikes currently a 2012 zx10r and a 2001 rc51. I occasionally do track days but most of my riding is on the mountain roads. I don't live in Ohio anymore but am still on here because of friends I met and most people are pretty cool. Occasionally you can find a good deal on stuff people are selling on here. OR seems to be full of people that buy stuff then never use it and sell it.

Welcome to the circus.

You should keep the name as long as you turn out to be an awesome member and don't get involved in drama and bullshit.

I have 4 bikes right now, a 72 Suzuki ts90, a 97 Suzuki tl1000s that I laid down on a group ride last fall and am currently fixing (just need to fix cans and paint new fairing) a shadow 1100 I picked up last November because I couldn't pass up the price and the wifey wants something comfy to sit on the back of, and my eternal project bike, a 73 cb750 bored to 850, racing cam, valves, ignition etc that will hopefully be a bad-ass cafe racer if I ever get it done.

I commute to work daily during the season, plus ride before and after and usually burn a tank on Saturdayfor fun. Looking to do a track day or two this summer to build my skills so I don't have a repeat of my off-road adventure last fall.

Hope to ride with ya this year.

Bad call, had some new troll activity lately so a poor assumption on my part.

Apologies and :welcomeor:

Edit: To answer your initial question, I'm a twisty lover and planning a trackday or 2 this season as well as running the OhioMile. Got a big Ninja cause I'm a big fella but it suits me well and enjoy every mile it gives me.

Edited by Hellmutt