Alpinestars CR Leather Jacket 44/54 - $200

Hailwood

SOLD!

Up for sale is an Alpinestars CR perforated leather jacket, size 44/54. I've worn this jacket for two riding seasons, almost entirely on-road, with one track day thrown in as well. $150 + shipped.

i-S6Dw8Tr-L.jpg

i-pL5STsj-L.jpg

i-4jh8ztz-L.jpg

i-sF82pRF-L.jpg

The CR is one of Alpinestars mid-range jackets and has very good armor, with the standard CE shoulder/elbow, but also some non-CE padding in the back and chest. There is also a liner included for cooler days.

It was a great jacket, it just never fit me that well and I found myself continuing to wear my old jacket more often - the length is great, I just don't fill it out in the chest and sides. For reference, I'm ~6'1" and a very lanky 160 lbs. This would be a perfect fit for someone about my height in the ~180 range with a more muscular build.

The jacket has never been down and has no scuffs to speak of, and is in overall good condition, I'd say 8.5/10. The only slight cosmetic issue is some slight wear on the edge of the A* logo on the chest which I have shown below.

i-V2P85n6-L.jpg

Anyone in the NEO area is welcome to meet up and try the jacket on, just shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

Edited by Hailwood

How is this jacket in the summer? I currently have an X-Element leather jacket that has a removable liner and it's quite hot to wear in the summer (even w/ the liner out), but it's non-perforated. Is this one fairly cool, or should I just keep looking for a textile for summer?

I'm 5'10" ~220lbs, my current jacket is a size XL, which they have defined:

Men's Motorcycle Leather & Textile Jackets

Size S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL

Chest 46 48 50 52 54 56 58 60 62

Waist 42 43 45 46 47 49 50 52 54

However, that doesn't really seem very accurate since neither the chest or waist for the XL are close to me, or what I wear in other clothes.

How is this jacket in the summer? I currently have an X-Element leather jacket that has a removable liner and it's quite hot to wear in the summer (even w/ the liner out), but it's non-perforated. Is this one fairly cool, or should I just keep looking for a textile for summer?

I'm 5'10" ~220lbs, my current jacket is a size XL, which they have defined:

Men's Motorcycle Leather & Textile Jackets

Size S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL

Chest 46 48 50 52 54 56 58 60 62

Waist 42 43 45 46 47 49 50 52 54

However, that doesn't really seem very accurate since neither the chest or waist for the XL are close to me, or what I wear in other clothes.

Although it is perforated, I wouldn't classify it as a 'summer' jacket unfortunately. I was always comfortable in it riding into the mid ~ upper 70's, but it doesn't really have the ventilation for the 80 ~ 90 degree days. That's pretty typical of most leather jackets though.

On those days I would typically wear my Stage jacket which has a bit more perforation, unless I got roped into one of UP's mach retard pace rides, in which case I would wear this for the better armor and just be hot.

Here's a sizing chart as a reference.

moto_clothing_EURO_sizing_chart.jpg

Edited by Hailwood

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...