Wanna custom suit, but don't want to spend a ton of cash?

Moto-Brian

I have a new sponsor and they do fully custom suits. No off the rack type of stuff and it isn't limited to anything. In fact, there is a young pup named Alex Wisdom and hopefully the Triple Crown AMA team this year.

The company is called Arsenal Leatherworks and they do anything your brain can come up with. Alex has a SUPER awesome design. It is much more time consuming, but costs the same. They really have a tough time getting the little circles aligned correctly, but shows what can be done:

http://www.alexwisdomracing.com/portal/sponsors/our-sponsors/

I did something more traditional, but added urban camo and different colors front to back, etc.

healea10FINAL_zpsad103520.jpg

You can basically have Tony at Arsenal create a basic starting point and then keep adding sponsors and colors or designs. You think it? He makes it.

The suit costs are all the same so, hit me up, but they are all below $1500. Screen printed patches or actual patches, etc... If interested, shoot me a PM. I think Neyra is doing these suits also...

Are these american-made or pakistani mail-order? I searched but can't find much on the internet besides what you posted.

Not much is American made anymore. All I know is the armor is top shelf and is fully custom. Mesa ran em last year and crashed on them 3 times and they held up perfectly.