Anyone have a Teknic Xcelerator suit?

aforrest4

I am looking to try one on to see what size fits me.

Looking to try on a 44us/54euro and/or a 46/56.

I live in Cincinnati and will be in Columbus OH Friday.

My dad has last years, and I bought this years (but returned it)

I have tried them both on. I would say last years fits pretty true to size, but this years fit VERY odd for me.. That is why I took it back..

I'm 6 foot 175 and the 44/54 was SUPER short.. The knees were way to high so when I was in the race position I had to push the slider down my knee so it would bend. Never had any issues like that with any other suit. I loved the suit, but returned it and bought the cortech.

My dads last year suit is a 46/56 and it was baggy on me but fit like a normal 46/56 would fit. He had the alpinestars mx-1 before that and they fit similar.

My dad has last years, and I bought this years (but returned it)

I have tried them both on. I would say last years fits pretty true to size, but this years fit VERY odd for me.. That is why I took it back..

I'm 6 foot 175 and the 44/54 was SUPER short.. The knees were way to high so when I was in the race position I had to push the slider down my knee so it would bend. Never had any issues like that with any other suit. I loved the suit, but returned it and bought the cortech.

My dads last year suit is a 46/56 and it was baggy on me but fit like a normal 46/56 would fit. He had the alpinestars mx-1 before that and they fit similar.

A 44/54 would be short on you. I'm 6'3", and have to go 48/58 just for the height. Otherwise, the legs come up damn near mid way on my shins and I can't get out of the suit. Ask me how fun it is to be claustrophobic and stuck in a 46/56 Alpinestars suit in an Iron Pony dressing room.

A 44/54 would be short on you. I'm 6'3", and have to go 48/58 just for the height. Otherwise, the legs come up damn near mid way on my shins and I can't get out of the suit. Ask me how fun it is to be claustrophobic and stuck in a 46/56 Alpinestars suit in an Iron Pony dressing room.

Did you feel like the guy that got superglued to the toilet at Walmart a few years ago?

I have a 46 I bought when they went on closeout. Previous suit was an Astars 46 also. Your welcome to try it on if your in Columbus again. Hit me up.

Thanks!

I don't plan on being back in Columbus for a while.

I may have one in Cincinnati I can try one.

If it doesn't work out, I'll contact you.