It's baaaaacck.....

bigd

damn...I didn't realize summer shandy would be so polarizing....I don't care if you drink mai tai's till the cows come home and chase them with buttery nipples...whatever does it for you is fine by me.

This is the internet, where everyone can have a super strong opinion about everything and spout it as if anyone else gave a fuck.

Been drinking more yeungling lager lately. Mich ultra was my go-to beer for a while because of the low carbs/decent flavor and alcohol content. I need to find a new bourbon, I love beam and maker's but I'm getting sick of the same swill every Saturday night. They're building a winking lizard somewhat close to my house that will have a mini bourbon bar with lots of choices...

This is the internet, where everyone can have a super strong opinion about everything and spout it as if anyone else gave a fuck.

Been drinking more yeungling lager lately. Mich ultra was my go-to beer for a while because of the low carbs/decent flavor and alcohol content. I need to find a new bourbon, I love beam and maker's but I'm getting sick of the same swill every Saturday night. They're building a winking lizard somewhat close to my house that will have a mini bourbon bar with lots of choices...

Just picked up a bottle of Basil Hayden and OYO Bourbon. Both are very good but OYO is much better but not sure if it is available by you since its a Columbus distillery. Oh and Woodford Reserve is yummy especially the double oaked.

Did someone mention Spaten? Loved it as a kid growing up in Germany and I get a six every once in awhile at Giant Eagle (thank you for the reminder).

Great beer. Had a Maß of it in Oktoberfest in Munich 2004.