Riders Discount serves again!

jdonn

I just got the Cortech Latigo Air boots from RidersDiscount (Thanks Nathan) for our trip to the Gap. First, service from RidersDiscount was awesome. As always, delivery was fast and the price... well, it was awesome.

Cortech Latigo Air boots:

So, these are the first full race boots I've ever owned. However, I have had a few pairs of regular street riding boots. While I haven't had the chance to wear them on the street, I have worn them in the house for hours seeing how they felt while walking, sitting, chasing kids... Pretty much everything but riding lol. They feel great. My feel never get sweaty, I know I could wear them to the office (under my jeans, not over) and not have my "dogs" barking when I got home. They have great air flow and a very comfy feel while walking. I will say however, that if your if trying to ride under 40ish, they will be COLD. I mean, walking outside in 35 degrees and my toes were frigged... I couldn't imagine it would be any better going 70 when is sub-40 degrees.

Anyways, they are some awesome boots for the sub-150 $'s bracket and will defiantly protect in any crash. The shin protection is awesome too... I'll update once I get to ride in the damn things... damn you Ohio winters!