Dude stunting with no health insurance

Kmanlyst

One of the ROC guys has a video of his fuck up and and his budies make a video asking for donations for his hospital bills. I agree with a lot of the comment. Health insurance come before a bike especially a stunt bike, I do feel for the guy though thats some pain he is feeling in the video. Not sure if this is a repost I didn't see it when I searched the forums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDpw9YaVrNk

Edited by Kmanlyst

Gotta admit, when I went down, I didn't have medical insurance. I was unemployed at the time. My desire to ride outweighed my thought of knowing better. Never going to happen to me, right? Yeah, right!

But, I'm not asking for donations. I screwed up, did something I shouldn't have, and am now paying off a large medical bill. Shit happens. One things for sure, won't do it again.

proper gear, and health insurance would go a long way.

He's a stunter, they only wear helmets to keep the rain off their heads, and the occasional Icon Field Armor vest with t-shirt as a status symbol.

I'm giving zero fucks for this guy right about now. He thought he was invincible, as most younger stuntaz do, and got bit and bit hard. Unfortunately for him, he didn't hedge against this peril that he put himself in by getting some sort of insurance that would cover this.