Ladies and shotguns, Joe Biden's advice

baptizo

He's not dumb, his target is a group of ignorant/dumb people called the majority who will accept that as a compromise about rights and think that's not so bad. Smartest thing he could say to support his cause.

To us he's dumb but his comments are perfect for persuasion of retards.

Kinda dumb giving those ladies a shot gun, without training or warning. Actually it was pretty dangerous, the ones losing control of the weapon could of hurt someone else. Gives both women shooters and shotguns a bad name.:nono:

his target is a group of ignorant/dumb people called the majority who will accept that as a compromise about rights and think that's not so bad.

Where is this MAJORITY that I keep hearing about. Maybe on the east coast and California? When we are sitting around with family or talking at work it appears that I'm with the minority on most issues in the news.

Good questio. I talked to some non-gunning female dentists who were clueless believing the media and supporting gun control. You tell me where the majority is? Apparently New York is a majority. I'm not sure where the retards live but there must be a bunch of them to get retarded laws passed.

Edited by Gump

Mr. Biden, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this country is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Upvote 3

Mr. Biden, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this country is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

One of the greatest movies ever