Portable Car Audio

05candygrand

Long story short, my car got broken into a few months ago and they took my head unit along with sub and box from the trunk. This happening as well as other things such as inactivity for a few months, dead battery, flat tires, this has become my beater car while I drive my wifes car most of the time.

I now am driving it again to and from work (25 min each way) and I need tunes. I dont want to put a new radio and speakers (custom wired to an amp that is now gone) in the, now POS, car. I currently use my phone but sometime you want a little more 'V' right?

So, I am wondering if any of you guys know of some portable speakers that I can power from my lighter plug that will give me decent sound (More than my phone) just for the short rides for which I actually use the car..

Suggestions are appreciated!

I need to jam but refuse to redo my whole audio system in this beater.

Edit: I have done my own leg work on fleabay and other places but all I come up with is crap looking speakers that wouldnt seem to put out much more than my phone (Note II.. btw)

Edited by 05candygrand