Any good shops around Columbus for suspension work?

8Rider6

So, I have an F3 rear shock and F4i forks coming for my 2002 919. I'm probably going to want to have both of them rebuilt and adjusted for my weight. The F4i forks I'll want new seals, oil, and Race Tech springs, etc.

Are the any good shops around here to have that done? Someone I know mentioned he takes all his stuff to a guy in Indianapolis, but I'd prefer somewhere/someone local if there are some reputable places you guys can recommend.

Other than that, the only places I've heard of are Max Performance and Handing up around Cleveland, but I've read a few reviews that were negative, and a member here said they'd go to the place across the street before MPH.

I was planning on just dropping off the forks and rear shock, but I currently don't have a stand besides the wheel stands, and those aren't going to work for installing the forks and rear shock myself. So, what would be the most economical way to stand the bike up for that installation, or would it just be better to take the bike in as well and have a shop handle it completely?

Besides the suspension, I'll also be getting new tires, chain and sprockets (15, 45) within the new couple months or so. Pretty sure I'll be able to handle the chain and sprockets.

Awesome, just one question, where do I get his contract info (phone or email)? Their site http://www.pegramracing.com/index.php doesn't have much info. Only thing I can find is his twitter account, which I guess I could sign up for if I need to, but never gotten into the twitter thing.

i can do oil, seals, bushings, new springs in the forks no problem.

i can also do the spring swap on the shock no problem.

if your wanting the shock revolved/or rebuilt i cannot do that.

if your wanting the forks revalved, i don't do that either.

but i can easily handle what i have said, actually jsut got done doing the same thing on Tylers VFR a few weeks ago. and im very reasonably priced

Awesome, just one question, where do I get his contract info (phone or email)? Their site http://www.pegramracing.com/index.php doesn't have much info. Only thing I can find is his twitter account, which I guess I could sign up for if I need to, but never gotten into the twitter thing.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pegram-Racing-Motorcycle-Service-Center/175352942565401

6270 Bowen Rd, Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110

(614) 829-6581

and I did not know they did that kind of work. Nice to know.

Edited by jgetz524

i can do oil, seals, bushings, new springs in the forks no problem.

i can also do the spring swap on the shock no problem.

if your wanting the shock revolved/or rebuilt i cannot do that.

if your wanting the forks revalved, i don't do that either.

but i can easily handle what i have said, actually jsut got done doing the same thing on Tylers VFR a few weeks ago. and im very reasonably priced

Yep! My bike feels so much better now! Prices were awesome, as was quality of work