Need quick/dirty web dev work, deadline is 3/28, will pay $

Cheech

All I need is a front-end site developed in the style of your choosing, with some design specifications from me. Design can be a proof-of-concept, so it doesn't need to be very deep or even fully functional, I just need something quick and dirty but I have no web chops of my own. I'd much rather this work go to someone on OR, so here I am. My only qualification is I have a hard and fast deadline of 3/28 to have all code and images done by. We can talk about $ when we agree to the project, I do intend to pay you for your time. As I have no web dev experience, I have no frame of reference to say how long this is going to take, but I can't imagine it's anything that can't be done in your spare time.

PM for details, but I absolutely need to know that you can commit to this deadline if you're going to do this.

All I need is a front-end site developed in the style of your choosing, with some design specifications from me. Design can be a proof-of-concept, so it doesn't need to be very deep or even fully functional, I just need something quick and dirty but I have no web chops of my own. I'd much rather this work go to someone on OR, so here I am. My only qualification is I have a hard and fast deadline of 3/28 to have all code and images done by. We can talk about $ when we agree to the project, I do intend to pay you for your time. As I have no web dev experience, I have no frame of reference to say how long this is going to take, but I can't imagine it's anything that can't be done in your spare time.

PM for details, but I absolutely need to know that you can commit to this deadline if you're going to do this.

As a backup...most web hosts have DIY site building tools that take little to no html/coding knowledge. Some of them can build some more complex sites with easy to choose user options.

As a backup...most web hosts have DIY site building tools that take little to no html/coding knowledge. Some of them can build some more complex sites with easy to choose user options.

Yeah, what I want might be a little more complex that that. On top of that, every time I've tried to dabble in site design it's ended badly, and I'm really not inclined to learn a whole new ecosystem right now.