Lean Angle Jeans

RidersDiscount

Most protective motorcycle jeans on the market today look like the rider is on their way to carpentry class or an 80’s music video, Lean Angle jeans set out to change that stigma providing aesthetically pleasing jeans while still providing the necessary protection.  

Lean_Angle_Jeans_15.jpg

Lean_Angle_Jeans_14.jpg

From the casual onlooker, these look like normal jeans from the mall.  However the Lean Angle Jeans feature an internal protective Kevlar liner with CE rated Forcefield knee and hip armor and a moisture wicking sports liner to help keep you cool. 

Lean_Angle_Jeans_3.JPG

The Forcefield armor conforms and has passed the stringent European standard tests for impact protection.  

Specifically designed hip and knee armor pockets ensure the armor will not shift, or allow any unwanted movement while riding.  

Not everyone has the same legs, so Lean Angle has added Velcro to the knee armor to custom fit the padding exactly where you need it. 

Lean_Angle_Jeans_6.JPG

Quality YKK zippers and flat front rivets to prevent any harm to the finish of your motorcycle. 

Lean_Angle_Jeans_7.JPG

Fit is true to size.  For more information, help with sizing, or if you'd like to place an order give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804.  You can also send a PM through this forum, or an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM and we’ll get back to you right away!

So, do you guys have a store front or just online. I am guessing just online...I will be in your neighborhood tomorrow and Saturday.

We are closed on the weekends but if you are in the area tomorrow stop in, I am here until 6PM.