Selling House - Just a heads up

madcat6183

This isn't so much of an ad as I will put one in the FS section when we actually list it, but we are selling our place, and will be listing it hopefully by next week. If anyone knows anyone looking to move to Cbus or a burb, PLEASE, seriously PLEASE let them know.

If we sell to an OR friend, member, family, etc. I will 100% pay a solid finders fee, this is no joke. And no I do not mean a case of beer, I will make it worth your while.

Located in Groveport, right off 270, 33, 23, 71 all within 2 miles. 1,300sq ft, double lot with total of 14,000+ sq ft, has a pull off added for extra 1-2 car parking, 2 car garage, fresh paint, professionally cleaned carpet etc. 3 bed, 2.5 bath, all appliances stay in kitchen, can work in w/d and spare fridge if desired. Huge fenced in back yard, deck with privacy fence, huge privacy fenced back yard with gate, shed, fresh trim paint and shutters/door.

Like I said, not listing a price etc, just tossing out that we will have a price and pics next week so spread the word. Only looking to sell.

Thanks!

That's the parents next move, well their last move. We've got too many toys collectively, and I only have 1/2 the collection down here with the rest in their 6 car attached garage. Actually, dad still leaves his truck outside for some odd reason lol.

But yep, that's the plan for them when we finally get settled in our "spot" and they move locally to be around the grandkids.