A Tale of Two Triumphs

jbot

These thread are always entertaining. Gives me something to do at work lol

I know. I have been running updates on a shitload of updates on servers in one screen, and talking ghey with you guys in the other.

Ya dude, you have a TON of important stuff to contribute. I would be lost without you and your vast knowledge.

Right, I thought so too. Just be glad I don't start new topics all the time and just let them ramble on to total gheyness. I use everyone elses threads for that. :p

You're not that far, if you ever need help on the bike then I'd be happy to help turn it into a track whore. I love working on bikes doing this sort of thing. It's way more fun to mod it then working on it when shits broke.

I'll post some more detailed pics of what is going on in this thread. You'll have to sift through all the homo comments, but sprinkled in there somewhere should be some actual useful information, lol. I'm not the god of 675's by any means, but I've been riding/tracking/racing them since I bought my first one in 2007. I've acquired a bit of knowledge since then and I'm happy to pass it along.

You can post those kind of pics on OR?

I see what you did there, lol. Let me rephrase that....

In this thread, I plan to post non-sexually oriented pictures of the work I am doing on the motorcycles.

They'll be hard to find mixed in with all the other nonsense, but they will be here from time to time.

Too late for me to jump in on this build? I want to track whore my 2012 675 out as well,... its not an R and its not red but eh... I want to make her a trackwhore too!!!! /jealous

isn't that your street bike though? it'll be tough to ride it on the street once we yank all the lights and put race plastics on it.

on the other hand, if you're just starting out, you can simply tape over your lights and remove mirrors if you're just doing a few track days a year. once you get hooked, then it would be a good time to buy a cheap track bike or track prep that one.

Half of the posts in this thread are why I don't do track days. :eek:

What's your deal with the 675s man? They are sexy bikes, just like me from the backside. I think you want to come to Nelson this year just to get in on the trailer swings and gerbels. But that's fine too.

epic build update

motherfucking levers

mine

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=17236

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=17237

TRMN8TR's

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=17238

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=17239

we actually only got to work on it for less than an hour because i'm a forgetful ra-tard, so all we had time for was replacing the semi-effed up front brake MC with a take off from rider's discount bikes (thanks for getting it to me so fast, fellas!) and our levers. Brandon might've gotten an upper fairing stay on there and other things too since his productivity probably went up about 1300% once I left.

so yeah... basically, levers. aren't you glad you're reading this shit? got you good you fuckers.