A Tale of Two Triumphs

jbot

ok, i don't even know what it means. is it in the saltine cracker ass cracka dictionary? i regularly test in the top <1% for english comprehension and fluency, but i never came across "chingy" as a term.

ok, i don't even know what it means. is it in the saltine cracker ass cracka dictionary? i regularly test in the top <1% for english comprehension and fluency, but i never came across "chingy" as a term.

I don't think you'll find chingy in that dictionary:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chingy

jbot, i am serious when i say this, you should write a book, your intellectual-imaginatively creative- verbal exercises are way beyond to be wasted in just forum post. Pick a topic you like, "race day" and start writing it down in MS word or blog or some thing.

On topic: hope more pics are taken and posted as the build progress

jbot, i am serious when i say this, you should write a book, your intellectual-imaginatively creative- verbal exercises are way beyond to be wasted in just forum post. Pick a topic you like, "race day" and start writing it down in MS word or blog or some thing.

On topic: hope more pics are taken and posted as the build progress

I agree.

And pretty much we are done other than waiting to get fairings back from being painted. Will take some pics and put them up when they're all back together.

TRMN,

How many Triples do you have now? What year Street Triple R?

I never can keep track, I'm always buying and selling. :D

I just recently cleared out inventory and I'm down to just 2. The 675R and a 2012 Street Triple R. Picked it up "wrecked" at a salvage auction with minor damage to the tank and exhaust.

But I buy wrecked ones from the salvage auctions to either part them out/keep parts/fix em if they're in good enough shape. I think I've owned at least 10-12 of them? Just a side job and hobby to keep me busy and help fund racing and riding.

No worries...see my sig. Did you pay for your license yet? Wondering if you get the same talk I did.

Well bought my license today, and I did indeed get the same talk. Todd is giving me the option to bump to expert if I want, but I just don't think I'm gonna do it. I feel like I need a little more experience, and I'd like to maybe have a shot at actually winning a race or two. But I also would like to be able to keep racing with all you guys that are moving up. Fuck, I don't know. I'm thinking one more year as a Novice.

Fag, that was the gayest reasoning EVER. Basically you just want to win the championship and beat people like me. Thanks DICK. For that I am not using lube the first few times I fuck your tight little ginger ass.

Now back to the regularly scheduled show.

PS I love you.

Fag, that was the gayest reasoning EVER. Basically you just want to win the championship and beat people like me. Thanks DICK. For that I am not using lube the first few times I fuck your tight little ginger ass.

Now back to the regularly scheduled show.

PS I love you.

Dickbag, that is not the (whole) reason I'm gonna stay novice. I said I want to get more experience before going up, especially since last year was my first season racing. Why would I want to go up and then just get smoked by the experts, and basically be riding by myself between them and the novices? So blow me. And there will likely be plenty of novices that are still faster than me.

(Oh, and that tire money, son!!! :D)

Dickbag, that is not the (whole) reason I'm gonna stay novice. I said I want to get more experience before going up, especially since last year was my first season racing. Why would I want to go up and then just get smoked by the experts, and basically be riding by myself between them and the novices? So blow me. And there will likely be plenty of novices that are still faster than me.

(Oh, and that tire money, son!!! :D)

Something I learned from my old high school wrestling coach, you don't get better by taking the easy match. You'll only get better by working with those that are better than you, making you push yourself harder all the time. Besides that, you'll still be able to beat slow expert guys like myself. I wanted a shot at some tire money and shit too, don't get me wrong. But Todd asked (told) me to move up so I did. Overall I think it will be better for Moto Series to have a larger expert grid and not everyone chasing a novice championship and easy sponsor money.

Something I learned from my old high school wrestling coach, you don't get better by taking the easy match. You'll only get better by working with those that are better than you, making you push yourself harder all the time. Besides that, you'll still be able to beat slow expert guys like myself. I wanted a shot at some tire money and shit too, don't get me wrong. But Todd asked (told) me to move up so I did. Overall I think it will be better for Moto Series to have a larger expert grid and not everyone chasing a novice championship and easy sponsor money.

I agree with everything you're saying, but it's not like I'm doin 11's at Nelson or anything. I understand Todd wanting a bigger expert grid, but that's not enough to make me want to bump up before I really should. I don't know, I'm torn. I kinda want that baller white plate and to be able to chase those guys around, but I don't know...

And fuck your old high school boy fondler.

It was my feeble attempt to try and get you to come run expert with me. So that maybe I would have someone to run with. I'm pretty sure I'll be bringing up the rear of the expert grid and probably getting passed by you and other fast novice riders.