2012 Daytona 675 Track/Race Bike - $5500

TRMN8TR

i'll vouch for brandon. bought my daytona off him. it's beautiful. bet this one's even prettier.
Thanks man, hope the weather changes so you can actually get out there and ride it!

Was it you TRMN8TR who had my bike prior to me?

EDIT: Actually, I looked it up and this is your old bike. I also can attest to how nice his bikes are. Has all the right mods, and looks sexy as hell!

Edited by JStump

you ass, i could've just bought this instead of buying that trashed 675R and trying to un-fuck it.

Wait, you mean to tell me you 2 didn't discuss this prior to buying yours? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Holy shiat, I love it.

But for real, this bike is mint, like legit, I saw it, actually I kinda wish I would have rode it, wtf was I thinking. Brandon's a good dude, but never, under any circumstances trust him when he says, "Hey, I have free candy in my trailer." He doesn't.:eek:

Was it you TRMN8TR who had my bike prior to me?

EDIT: Actually, I looked it up and this is your old bike. I also can attest to how nice his bikes are. Has all the right mods, and looks sexy as hell!

Guilty!

"Hi, my name is Brandon, and I'm addicted to 675's..."

Wait, you mean to tell me you 2 didn't discuss this prior to buying yours? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Holy shiat, I love it.

But for real, this bike is mint, like legit, I saw it, actually I kinda wish I would have rode it, wtf was I thinking. Brandon's a good dude, but never, under any circumstances trust him when he says, "Hey, I have free candy in my trailer." He doesn't.:eek:

Well, we sorta talked about it, but he was all set on an R cause he really wanted that red subframe. Plus I thought it would be a good learning experince if he had to un-fuck his new bike.

And stop giving away all my secrets, I'm never gonna get rid of all this candy!

Yeah bro, actually I think that R he got will be well worth it, not that your one for sale isn't cuz it's nasty and flies! I think I even saw it like make a few laps at close to AMA pace?

I gotta order my swingarm and set a weekend play date up for people.

• 2 weeks later...

ok all kidding aside, i got to see the black fairings that it has on it now in person (during one of our sweaty unfucking sessions) and that paint is pretty magical. it's really nice and glossy. It also performed like a freaking champ at Jennings just a couple few weeks ago.

Anyone in NEO needs paint, let me know and I'll get it done for you.

Oh, I see how it is, only catering to NEO, real nice Marty. D*ck. See if I save you a spot at Grattan now. :cry:

Edit; just realized the pics are up with the nice new bodywork. Man that is slick dude, and just look how fast you can go if you buy this bike. That last picture looks like Brandon is FLYING.

Oh, I see how it is, only catering to NEO, real nice Marty. D*ck. See if I save you a spot at Grattan now. :cry:

Edit; just realized the pics are up with the nice new bodywork. Man that is slick dude, and just look how fast you can go if you buy this bike. That last picture looks like Brandon is FLYING.

John if you didn't live 2 hours away I'd slap ya. Oh wait, you might enjoy that.

• 2 weeks later...