Shipping ammo

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Make a FedEx account. Get a plain brown box and print out ORMD Small Cartridge Arms labels. Put 1-3 of these on the box, one next to the shipment label is preferred, I like to put one on each side as well.

Or you can use the new label which is a diamond that has the top and bottom portion bolded.

Create shipment label on FedEx, mark that it's ORMD, schedule the pickup and put it on your porch for the next day.

Any other questions, PM me about it.

Here is the limited quantities logo that you ARE now allowed to ship ammunition under. The one with the Y is also acceptable for ground shipping. The one with the Y in the middle means it's okay for Limited Quantities Air shipment. Also, this is the new logo they are switching to for ammunition shipments, the ORM-D is going to be ineffective, I don't know what date this takes place.

ORMD image, which is still acceptable as of now but will not be at some point during this year.

All info you need is in this link.

Even if you use a limited quantities box, still mark it as ORMD on FedEx when you create your label.

http://www.dgadvisor.com/training/limited-quantities-lq/

picture.php?albumid=1388&pictureid=17244

Save that image to your computer or copy and paste it into word.

Put it on your plain brown box the ammo is in, one next to the shipping label and one on each side of the box. Remember, the box must weight less than 64 lbs.

Create shipment label and schedule a pickup through FedEx online. There will be an option when you are creating your label to mark it as ORM-D, it's right after you enter the box dimensions and it's located in a drop box. You can't drop it off at a FedEx store. This is the easiest way I've found to ship ammo.

If you want to use UPS, you must got to a Main Hub or something and drop it off yourself. I know you can't just go to any UPS store so, research that.

Edited by Radio Flyer