Shooting an infant?

smashweights

Are you fucking kidding me? There's few things that would make me say death penalty for a minor, but whoever pulled the trigger should fry.

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-baby-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

W the fuck man...:mad::nono:...I would pound a fucks face to a bloody puddle if ever I saw something like this happen to anyone's child.

Nail his dick to a wall, hand him a knife, and set the building on fire......he can cut his own throat or live as a eunuch

I can't even read this article. Just looking at my two little girls and reading the thread title makes me sick.

ditto... i would be mentally null if something happened to my kids. i wouldnt be able to handle it.

but fuck those kids, ill hold my tongue for respect of the rest of the OR members, but those kids would want me to kill them after i begin with them.

Wait for Magley to chime in with " why couldn't she elbow the 17 and 14 year old kids. She should have just given them the purse!"

Oh and it was a nice neighborhood:

Rhodes said crime is not common in the residential neighborhood where West said her child was shot. "It's a nice area, it's a clean area, it's an area where law-abiding citizens not only live, they also work and play.

Very sad and disgusting.

Wait for Magley to chime in with " why couldn't she elbow the 17 and 14 year old kids. She should have just given them the purse!"

Oh and it was a nice neighborhood:

Very sad and disgusting.

zmsglyry kinda suckds

Ok i just read the story. Find him and kill him quickly.

Edited by Gump

This is awful! That poor innocent baby, couldn't watch the video, already crying just by looking at the picture.

We all were their age once, not once in my life time did it ever cross my mind to rob anyone nor kill anyone! What in the fuck is wrong with teens these days and who the fuck are their parents? I have raised three kids, not a one of them have any desire to hurt innocent people! They have better things to do! These sick boys need their heads ripped off and their parents should be held accountable! Parents responsibility is to raise kids and when they see something "off" they fucking get help! As a parent you see and notice when something ain't right! They have therapy and juvy detention for heathens like these. I am betting in interviews with their parents they'll all say we noticed something wrong with their behavior lately. Fucking bitches!

Public hangings used to be an event people would come from miles

around to see. It was like a carnival atmosphere. I wish they would

bring them back.

Every Wednesday at high noon, on the court house lawn, come one,

come all. Bring a lunch.

As appalling as it sounds, it let people witness the consequences of crimes.