Shooting an infant?

smashweights

That makes me sick, They'll get what they deserve in prison. I bet everything on it, convicts in prison dont put up with crimes committed against children. And also if it was two white kids in the same situation and did this to a black women, it would be considered a hate crime. WTF !! I hate the media !

Look... of course I'm being sarcastic. This is disgusting and horrific' date=' but wtf are you going to do about it? Nothing. You won't do shit, so stop pretending you care.[/quote']

I would hope your sarcasm has some boundaries to confirm you've at least a drop of civility and humanity, but we couldn't sense the tone in which you'd typed the fucking garbage above :rolleyes: You are a father, afterall.....empathy "should" come naturally I'd think? :dunno:

And, I assure you I never pretend to care where children are the victims.

Magz I mean IP you have gone too far this time! IP say what you are really thinking "live by the sword die by the sword" Have a little sympathy or at least learn to keep your mouth shut!

The world is a dangerous place! Criminals have little or no regard for human life including innocent children. This is exactly why I encourage my wife to make full use of her CHL!

Why are we not hearing the media out cries of racial hate crime. This isn't getting near the coverage the martin/Zimmerman got. Doesn't fit the media's agenda I guess. :dunno:

I blame the guns! The sad thing is that if that were Ohio, the most the 14 year old would veg is juvenile life. Which means IF convicted, he will be locked up until he is 21 in juvenile lock up then be released with a sealed record.

Just a thought: If the races of all involved had been reversed, would it have been handled differently?

Looks like the cancer runs deep. Two killers, protected by a government official, and relatives that proclaim innocence while they hide the gun.

Every single person involved in the shooting and coverup should be charged equally.

Edited by Scruit