Scuba's For Sale Thread

ScubaCinci

I'm in the process of building a house and have started to go through my stuff in preparation for moving. As such, I'll be throwing up stuff for sale as I come across them. I have a lot of pretty nice stuff that I never use so it has to go so it's priced to move. I will be adding to this post as I come up with new stuff (unless that's against the rules, I need to check).

Case in point:
-----------------------------
Up for sale today is first edition XBOX 360 Pro with a 20GB drive. I have the box, audio & video (component) cables, 2 controllers, communication headset (never opened), Microsoft wireless adapter, and some games listed below. $75 shipped for OR members.

>Namco Museum 50th Anniversary (old school arcade games)
>Namco Museum (more old school arcade games, some overlap with above)
>Dead Or Alive 4
>Burnout 3 Takedown
>Halo 2
>MechAssault (unopened, appears to have been a freebie from something)

I have a Wii and a PS3 so this thing has been sitting unused for several years. I hooked it up and it still works perfectly. The HDD is formatted and ready for new owner.

NEW STUFF:

-------------------------SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD---------------------------------

I have two Intel mSATA SSDs for sale. If you don't know what these are, you probably don't need them.

240GB - SOLD
180GB - SOLD

Both were used for a handful of benchmarks and are secure erased, ready for use as new.

----------

Google (ASUS) Nexus 7 Tablet 32GB (wi-fi only). ***SOLD***

I won a new Android phone at CES this year. Didn't need it because I have an iPhone. Sold it and bought this so I could play around with the Android platform. I had my fun. I use my iPad 90% of the time and rarely use this so off it goes! These are $250+ new.

>Running Jellybean 4.2.2
>The device is flawless, screen, sides, back, everything. Say it with me - Flawless.
>I have the box, charger, etc.
>It has a nice http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009EB4C5A/. I like orange. Helps me find it in my bag. Comes with it.
>I also have the official http://www.amazon.com/Nexus-Travel-Cover-Light-90-XB3TOKSL000A0/dp/B008TYKH6Q. I wasn't overly fond of it but if you buy the tablet, it's yours too!

------------------------
WINDOWS 8 PRO SERIAL KEY:
I forgot I had this...I picked this up while at CES this year - SOLD! These are $140 new. The serial key is a in a small booklet type thing. Still has the tab seal on it. I have no use for this, I have several instances of Win 8 running already.

-------------------------
My Rules:
> No trades (the object here is to get rid of stuff)
> Cash is king but Paypal will suffice
> I've sold some SSD's and stuff on here before - I'm not out to scam anyone.
> Local (Cincinnati) pickups may find themselves with a bonus prize should they choose to accept it. This is cool stuff that's not worth my time to sell/ship and I will end up giving away to someone anyway. I'm insane!
:crazy:

Edited by ScubaCinci

Xbox have HDMI output or just component?

PM sent on Nexus 7

It's only component. The first iteration (I literally stood in line for it) only had the component connector. Pretty much same quality video as HDMI but there are separate (actually, attached to the same set of video cables) audio cables whereas HDMI would pass audio and video.

I know you really need some 40 cal ammo for that nexus 7. lol

That would be nice if I had a.40 weapon :D

I actually might end up selling some guns too. Trying to simplify. I've gotten a bit excessive the past few years buying stuff that I'm not using.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'll take the Win8 key and I'll be in Cinci this weekend. I have my son's commencements to attend on Saturday at Xavier U. so I'll kind of be in your area. If anything, shipping it would be fine.

• 2 weeks later...