More free gear XL textile

madcat6183

Textile Jacket is a Nitro XL in red/black, you know the IP 59.99 deals they had like 4 years ago. I tossed the liner vest insert a long time ago and do not have it anymore. Has CE approved armor as well.

I will NOT deliver, and can bring to Polaris to work, but you have to come get them from me at Chase. If they are not gone by Monday, they are basically going in the trash.

I am not storing it, we simply don't have room and need them gone ASAP.

Prefer post AND PM at the same time if you are interested. There is a little cat hair on the jacket but it's pretty much brand new. This thing is nice, AC vents, back protector, the whole works.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Textile Jacket is a Nitro XL in red/black, you know the IP 59.99 deals they had like 4 years ago. I tossed the liner vest insert a long time ago and do not have it anymore. Has CE approved armor as well.

I will NOT deliver, and can bring to Polaris to work, but you have to come get them from me at Chase. If they are not gone by Monday, they are basically going in the trash.

I am not storing it, we simply don't have room and need them gone ASAP.

Prefer post AND PM at the same time if you are interested. There is a little cat hair on the jacket but it's pretty much brand new. This thing is nice, AC vents, back protector, the whole works.

What do u do at Chase? I also work there (here) in 4L.