So much for common sense gun owners

Gunner75

She had every right to come in and try to break it up - but not to bring the gun and point it at them. He, of course, never had any right to approach/strike them in the first place, and pointing/shooting the gun was just the cherry on top of his prison pie.

I sympathize with her position seeing two young men clearly winning the fight with her husband, and she has both an instinct and an interest in protecting her husband - but she has to understand that because HE started the fight HE cannot use deadly force, and by extension, she cannot use deadly force either.

Question: What if the kids responded to his punch with deadly force - must the husband/wife simply allow him to be killed? Or would that represent such a disparity of force that he would be allowed to use a gun to defend against that excessive response?

The kids too - they both wound up with broken hands.

That's who I was talking about. His technique was horrible and I'm not surprised he broke his wrist.

I'm a douche. Some guy starts a fight..pulls a gun..and all I wanna do is critique his lack of boxing skills.

Nice knee attempt though. Lock the hands behind the neck next time for additional damage.

:lol: yeah, because weight lifting helps you fight. Wtf? Dude, your post cracks me up.

I now know why you are so quite on here. :p

I just sent your reply to the Nevada Athletic Commission and UFC president Dana White. They agree with you that strength has nothing to do with being able throwing more powerful punches and kicks. Dana then said he will be doing away with weight classes and at UFC 160 it will be Cain Velasquez(240lb) vs Demetrious Johnson(125lb).

So after the most limp wristed ass kicking I've ever seen, What was the noise that sounded like a gunshot as soon as he took possession of the gun? Was it the door of the truck slamming?

In a follow up interview the kid said the gun fired as the guy racked it.

I just sent your reply to the Nevada Athletic Commission and UFC president Dana White. They agree with you that strength has nothing to do with being able throwing more powerful punches and kicks. Dana then said he will be doing away with weight classes and at UFC 160 it will be Cain Velasquez(240lb) vs Demetrious Johnson(125lb).

You have a tap out decal on your vehicle I bet and shirts.

Size doesn't mean anything when there are no rules 'ol great one.

All things being equal size does make a difference, a good little guy can beat a big guy, a good little guy can't beat a good big guy, very seldom are all things equal. Strength isn't the measure of a good fighter. I am so old now that if I can't hurt you in two minutes it doesn't matter what size you are you can stomp my head in while I'm gasping for air.

Why why why would you get out and approach a car with multiple people in it' date='

and then throw the first punch? :nono:

Mr. Stupid got what he deserved.[/quote']

Not yet. Some places are reporting he's looking at 12 years prison for this.

I thought the news report said he was looking at 15 months since he doesn't have any priors

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The numbers are evolving and you may be quoting a newer report with more up-to-date info.

The numbers are evolving and you may be quoting a newer report with more up-to-date info.

15 months would be acceptable toe IF:

- He serves every single day, no early release.

- The vehicle was UNOCCUPIED when he shot it. If there were people in it then it should be felonious assault 2-8 years.

I guess that state does not have gun specifications. In Ohio he'd be at risk of assault, aggravated menacing, criminal mischief if unoccupied, felonious assault if occupied, and he'd face gun specifications for having the gun(1yr?) and displaying the gun/using it in the crime (3yrs?). Even better, the story I saw stayed he left the returned to shoot up the car. If he shot from inside his own car then that is a 5yr specification.

Yep, in ohio he could be looking at a shitload more than 15mo

I think 3 years served is fair.