Newbie...Watch out!...hahaha

mfs81

I'm Matt, 31 from Groveport, OH area. I have a full time job that pays the bills and for me to have fun.

My buddy's got me hyped on getting a bike. THANKS GUYS...!

Currently in the process of shopping for a bike. So please don't read into the 2009 under Bike info. I will update once I get a cycle! Then will be looking forward to learning the ropes.

Once I get a handle of everything, anyone near or around Groveport area would like to meet up and ride? We can plan something...

Until then, watch out!!..hahah :D

Later!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to OR. check out craigslist. Do some homework before your purchase. I would suggest a ninja 650 as a good starter. Just enough umph to get you into trouble but forgiving enough to let you get away with a few mistakes plus insurance is cheap.

And if this is your first ride, don't make the same mistake i made and buy new

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to OR. check out craigslist. Do some homework before your purchase. I would suggest a ninja 650 as a good starter. Just enough umph to get you into trouble but forgiving enough to let you get away with a few mistakes plus insurance is cheap.

Oh yeah this is my buddy who was thinking about getting a 2009 black ninja 650 with 2000 or so miles.

Have you guys heard anything about motorcycle Maxx in Lewis center? Good or bad.

Oh yeah this is my buddy who was thinking about getting a 2009 black ninja 650 with 2000 or so miles.

Have you guys heard anything about motorcycle Maxx in Lewis center? Good or bad.

:rolleyes: - Thanks for the help Mr. Anderson! Hopefully we get some feedback???

Thanks - J_Copeland, Cdubyah and Gunner75!

Gunner75, Thanks for the advise! My buddy's have been helping me out and have been providing me alot of very good information with feedback.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=98590

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=72465

In reality I'm sure they are fine. Actually they bought one if my old bikes. They buy from people on Craigslist and sell them in their shop. Personally, I would save the gouging and buy of Craigslist. Make a topic on your price range and what your looking for and people will help you find something.

Welcome.

This^

Ninja 650 is perfect. Reliable, reasonably priced, cheap ins, and plenty of balls to get the adrenaline flowing. I started with a ninja 250 back in the day & was ready to upgrade in 3 months.

Welcome aboard & good luck with the purchase.