Newbie...Watch out!...hahaha

mfs81

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 to all of those that suggested the MSF course and a Ninja 650 as a good starter bike. The 650 isn't just a good starter bike, it is a good street bike period. I would recommend a Ninja 250 as well if you have never been on any kind of bike/quad before as they are VERY forgiving and still pretty fun to learn on. Be sure to buy some decent gear as well! Welcome to OR!

Thanks Brownsfan1, tall_tracy, hellmutt, & Casper! Really enjoying this site so far...

Thanks for the advise LJWalter & drew95gt. Dully noted!...lol

Dying Shadow, how long have you had your bike for?

Oh yeah this is my buddy who was thinking about getting a 2009 black ninja 650 with 2000 or so miles.

Have you guys heard anything about motorcycle Maxx in Lewis center? Good or bad.

Mr Anderson, Not sure if I told you the place in Lewis Center Cycle Maxx, not bad place! Had some good selections. the '09 black ninja 650 looked pretty good condition. Mike_N92 was with me and what did you think about the bike and the dealership?

I hope to get things wrapped up today and have a final decision before its to late...:cool:

I thought it was funny this morning, a Kawi manufacture rep called me to ask how my bike was? And I told him well, still at dealership and Im working on getting it home first. The rep was like "oh okay! Ill call back Monday see how everything goes...click". Lmao

I thought it was funny this morning, a Kawi manufacture rep called me to ask how my bike was? And I told him well, still at dealership and Im working on getting it home first. The rep was like "oh okay! Ill call back Monday see how everything goes...click". Lmao

I will ride it for you and then tell you how it rides. Then you can tell the Kawi rep on Monday.