Hocking sat.4/6

Dying Shadow

^^This outta be cute^^ ... :flingpoo:I was asked to work but I'm trying to get out of it

If you're referring to me swallowing the bike or squiding it up, banging it off the rev limiter getting used to it. Then yes. Haha :(

Do what you gotta do! Let's ride.

I knew a guy that had a similar issue like you on an older bike and he ended up giving up and just drilling and tapping an external check valve at the top of the tank. like I said it was an older junkie bike though would not want to ruin a good bike

My temp fix on the road has been to just pop the cap. The SR500 forum is not super active, so I don't know how much help I will get before this weekend. I don't know if a bike shop can hep wit this or not.

Any chance you ride down there sunday also if the weather holds out. Would like to follow You around to get a idea of the flow of the roads. I would be heading down 664 so what would be a good loop start and finish there

Yea if it don't rain I could meet ya down there. But will be hitting 664 56 374 678 and etc. If not Sunday next weekend j might try the route that was posted on the epic ride to get a feel for it.

Ok will decide Saturday evening next weekend would work also

I'm excited for this ride. I will be getting my new riding gear tomorrow. I also plan on being in the slow group lol. Want to take it easy on my first major ride on the r6.

How many people are we expecting? I was under the impression it was no more then 10-12 people. I doubt we will have more then one group. But no worry we wont leave you.

How many people are we expecting? I was under the impression it was no more then 10-12 people. I doubt we will have more then one group. But no worry we wont leave you.

Will have 2 if there's 10 people man just easyier to manage that way if ya wanna go fast u won't be sitting at a stop sign all day waiting. But we will wait for ya if your slower no problem there at all.

Funny. The bike I sat on at pony is gonna be there :p

lol a lot of people sat on my r6.

I was in this from the start with Mike_n92. I'm not going to ride like a grandpa but at least some what safe.

I only go to rides that promise to be epic.

IT's EPIC. I will be there

It will be now that Dave is comming:p

Yes. Hey I will meet up at your place with Mike_n92.

I'm not going to ride like a grandpa but at least some what safe.

We all ride safe, there isn't any stupid shit like stunting going on when we ride the twisties. The key thing is to ride within your limits. Push yourself, but not to the point where you are uncomfortable. The last thing we want is to be picking you or someone else up out of the ditch or off the front of a truck

We all ride safe, there isn't any stupid shit like stunting going on when we ride the twisties. The key thing is to ride within your limits. Push yourself, but not to the point where you are uncomfortable. The last thing we want is to be picking you or someone else up out of the ditch or off the front of a truck

Ok thanks. Just new to the bike if it was my 250 I would be in the fast group lol. That 250 handles great on the twisties.

Damn gunner I wanted to see ya for a whoolie haha

What? My fat ass getting the 650 up on a clutch up in 2nd? ya ill get right on that one. Closest Ive been able to is from a dead stop and pop it up. Even preloading the front and then torquing it up doesn't work. Just doesn't have enough torque to counter my weight. Unless im doing it wrong, which is very possible.

in the end, ill leave the whoolies to you