Hocking sat.4/6

Dying Shadow

I am hoping that ill have the day off tomorrow due to an unfortunate turn of events with my work van having to make an unscheduled stop at the dealership due to loss of power. If the boss lets me take a vacation day tomorrow, ill be heading up to get my tires changed asap. After looking at my rear, I see no reason to make the trip down on a rear that literally has no tread in the middle and is so flat that it gives Dying a run for Itty Bitty Titty club winner of the month.

I gotta give it up the guys up here at the service dept at ohio cycle worx. They were the only place that would work me in at a short notice. They had 3 other bikes ahead of me and waited for me to get there and brought it back as soon as I got here

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Holy shit....Mr Anderson out of no where.

I will be at my parents house in Rockbridge this weekend. depending on plans I may meet up with you all somewhere.

Hey Tomcat and thats good to hear gunner. Hope you guys make it out tomorrow. I got my gear from Iron Pony today.

Will top off when we get Shawn at the get go when we leave the soeed way but up to you.

Ok I don't need gas but Mike might need to I will jsut let him know tonight when I see him. We will meet you at your place. Thanks for the invite and weather looks great for tomorrow.

I count 10 for sure 11 if TomCat shows up. Gonna be a good day. Im heading to bed early to get some solid sleep for this ride. I need to be home at a decent time as it is my oldest daughters birthday.

Also I got the exhaust, tires and my air filter installed this week. So Im golden.

sry. Intense board game playing and cigar smoking going on. Meet at my place. I txtd you the address. We'll take James rd south to 33 E.

Bike has been quick fixed. No worries. I'll get some foam another time or maybe I can stop by IP tomorrow morning.

sry. Intense board game playing and cigar smoking going on. Meet at my place. I txtd you the address. We'll take James rd south to 33 E.

Bike has been quick fixed. No worries. I'll get some foam another time or maybe I can stop by IP tomorrow morning.

Intense bord game hahaha:lol:

YEAH! Nice ride. Weather was pretty good. But the roads kind of sucked. There was a LOT of gravel on the pavement today. Every one made it back in one piece. I wish I could say the same for the bikes.

?di=2136528739615

?di=5136528739613

?di=15136528739614

?di=1513652876063

This R6 lost a fight with a guard rail and need some new forks and fairings. I'm glad the rider is OK

Edited by Pyromancy5