Anyone have a 2012 ZX10r?

dover

Light years ahead of the the previous generations. I don't own one, but I've owned an 06 and I currently have an 08. I've ridden one and I would give up my 08 in a second. I can't compare it to any other current sport bikes because I don't have experience with those...only previous Kaw generations.

Light years ahead of the the previous generations. I don't own one, but I've owned an 06 and I currently have an 08. I've ridden one and I would give up my 08 in a second. I can't compare it to any other current sport bikes because I don't have experience with those...only previous Kaw generations.

^True, true. ^

Total bad ass bike. I've spent some time on one with an exhaust and tune. It took me a while to get used to it because it can make it to redline in any gear so fast you don't expect it while making some serious speed. Brakes are excellent as well. It's harder to hustle through the corners than my 1K Honda but the motor is so sweet I would easily give mine up if the right deal came around. Don't know much about the BMW other than it is just as fast from being around a few and seems to be more comfortable for me.