She said yes!

chevysoldier

Not that I had any doubt. ;) We drove up to Mohawk Dam in Coshocton. Our first date was on the bike through Coshocton. We had stopped there to rest and chat so I thought going back there to do it would be special.

Married once before but this time I'm sure. I'm happier than I've ever been.

Here's one of the two of us.

IMAG0065.jpg

• Upvote 1

You said there was a previous marriage? Was it you or her? If it was her, were kids involved? Is the ex out of the picture completely?

If your happy thats all that matters, but if she has an ex and hes still around take care man. That shit gets to be sticky.

I'd not marry any woman that would have me for a husband. :cool:

Congrats' date=' Cheb. One question though... how long has she been deaf, dumb and blind? :eek:[/quote']

Lol

Can I stop paying support now?

:nono:

Make it very clear now that you will ride

when you want to ride.

And, check her credit report.

She already says I can ride whenever I want. She wants me have my fun time. And her score is like 815. Lpl

You said there was a previous marriage? Was it you or her? If it was her, were kids involved? Is the ex out of the picture completely?

If your happy thats all that matters, but if she has an ex and hes still around take care man. That shit gets to be sticky.

I'm the divorced one, not her. I have an almost 6 year old little girl. Her mom is still around but they all get along pretty well.