In search of: cheap motocross helmets

max power

The daughters boyfriend wants to ride with us at Wayne. He doesnt have a helmet and they are required down there.

I dont want to buy him a helmet because I am not concerned with the safety of his brain, but the kid will probably never ride the quad I bought her if she cant bring him along.

You see my dilemma? :cool:

Looking for a free or cheap off road helmet for the little butt munch to wear while riding on the back of my daughters 4x4 ATV. :D

Also, if you know where to buy any cheap off road helmets in Large, (under a hundo) I'm all ears. My 10 year old HJC is getting kind of musty.

Dont say Pony either, they havent had anything in closeouts that would fit anyone with a head bigger than a peanut for a long time.

ok lemme get this right...your daughters boyfriend is riding bitch to his girlfriend? That doesnt inspire much confidence in him as a man. I got a cheap helmet i paid $25 for you can have. It only got used for a few weeks till the end of last season.

ok lemme get this right...your daughters boyfriend is riding bitch to his girlfriend? That doesnt inspire much confidence in him as a man. I got a cheap helmet i paid $25 for you can have.

Yep. I'll get pictures. He showed up here in a pink t shirt yesterday so I'm not too concerned about him asserting his manliness.

What size is the helmet? And thanks for the offer.

33 North till it goes to 2 lanes past bellefontaine. first left on 274 west. 10 miles or so and your there. will take about an hour or so.

I was up near there last week working on a weird grocery store that sold a bunch of crappy chinese shit. It was in the middle of nowhere across from a trailer park outside Bellfountaine.

I was up near there last week working on a weird grocery store that sold a bunch of crappy chinese shit. It was in the middle of nowhere across from a trailer park outside Bellfountaine.

well shit...If the weather was gonna be better tomorrow I would ride down to meet you someplace

found this from a "see similar" link from pony websight? What pasted is a mess, but claims they have a large? Here is the link.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0062CCQI4/ref=asc_df_B0062CCQI42466945?smid=A326NK1SJSXOX7&tag=dealtmp764969-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B0062CCQI4

31xcDu5ECSL.jpg

$39.77 + $8.00 shipping

In Stock. Sold by MotoSport

Amazon Prime Free Trial FREE Two-Day Shipping is available to Amazon Prime members. To join, select "Yes, I want FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime" above the Add to Cart button and confirm your Amazon Prime free trial sign-up during checkout.

Amazon Prime members enjoy:

• Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
  • One-Day Shipping for just $3.99/item
  • No Minimum Purchase for free or discounted shippin

SoCal PowersportsAdd to Cart $164.85 + $12.09 shipping2 new from $39.77

2012 Answer Comet Skullcandy Helmet (LARGE) (PURPLE)

by Answer

Be the first to review this item

Adult Unisex Size Name: Large

First Select Adult Unisex Size Name Large X-Large Color Name: Purple

Then Select Color NamePurple

List Price:$169.99Price:$39.77 Deal Price: You Save:$130.22 (77%) o o o o o

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/seller/at-a-glance.html/182-3676088-2922107?ie=UTF8&seller=A326NK1SJSXOX7.

2 new from $39.77

found this from a "see similar" link from pony websight? What pasted is a mess, but claims they have a large? Here is the link.

2012 Answer Comet Skullcandy Helmet (LARGE) (PURPLE) : Amazon.com : Automotive

31xcDu5ECSL.jpg

$39.77 + $8.00 shipping

In Stock. Sold by MotoSport

Yes, I want FREE Two-Day

Shipping with Amazon Prime

Amazon Prime Free Trial FREE Two-Day Shipping is available to Amazon Prime members. To join, select "Yes, I want FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime" above the Add to Cart button and confirm your Amazon Prime free trial sign-up during checkout.

Amazon Prime members enjoy:

• Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
  • One-Day Shipping for just $3.99/item
  • No Minimum Purchase for free or discounted shippin

SoCal PowersportsAdd to Cart $164.85 + $12.09 shipping2 new from $39.77

2012 Answer Comet Skullcandy Helmet (LARGE) (PURPLE)

by Answer

Be the first to review this item

Adult Unisex Size Name: Large

First Select Adult Unisex Size Name Large X-Large Color Name: Purple

Then Select Color NamePurple

List Price:$169.99Price:$39.77 Deal Price: You Save:$130.22 (77%) o o o o o

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by MotoSport.

2 new from $39.77

That will match his pink shirt.