Giving credit where it is due.

Kmanlyst

So a lot of you know about my bike issue and the headache it was giving me, well today I picked it up and I give a big thanks to Brandon for that but my biggest thanks goes to Paul. Yeah it was a 2 1/2hr drive but after he got his hands on it the bike feels better than the day I rode it off the showroom floor so much more responsive on throttle, so Paul thank you for taking care of my baby and I don't care what others say here your okay in my book.

• Upvote 1

So a lot of you know about my bike issue and the headache it was giving me, well today I picked it up and I give a big thanks to Brandon for that but my biggest thanks goes to Paul. Yeah it was a 2 1/2hr drive but after he got his hands on it the bike feels better than the day I rode it off the showroom floor so much more responsive on throttle, so Paul thank you for taking care of my baby and I don't care what others say here your okay in my book.

Are the 2012 250's still carbs or fuel injected?

Carbs. FI is 2013 ninja 300

Ok thanks. Thats what I thought but was not sure. I would love to get a 300 ftw. Maybe after I get my track bike. Congrats on getting your 250 back Karl. Looking forward to riding with you.

Edited by Mr Anderson

Ok thanks. Thats what I thought but was not sure. I would love to get a 300 ftw. Maybe after I get my track bike. Congrats on getting your 350 back Karl. Looking forward to riding with you.

Wtf for you got an R6

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Foreign 250R's have been injected for a few years now, wish the U.S. could keep the pricetag at the current margin AND give the owners the supple, succulent love of FI.

Glad Paul gotcha squared away Karl.

Wtf for you got an R6

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The smaller cc sport motorcycles are fun and great mpg. I could ride to work and take it on group rides. I will still love my r6 but having 2 motorcycles is what I'm going for.