I fucking hate west Dayton!

Gunner75

Ive got a 9 inch folding knife that snaps open with my thumb. I keep it on my outter pocket. They dont even want us to defend ourselves if were attacked. They think a passive approach will stop the attack. They wont listen to us in the field so we have to "MAKE DUE" in the best way we can

If it makes you feel any better, a ran over a drunk guy in Dayton with my train a few years ago...

We just had a guy ran over by a train at our plant off Keowee! There's one every couple years, that's like a gathering spot for the homeless. They sit and watch us. It's creepy

Had to go to The Palms for a lottery service call at 430pm. I end up being there till 7. The place is filling up. I know they've had some trouble there in the past. I believe there was a shooting there last summer and a stabbing at some point. As well as some fights. All goes well up until I'm walking out the god damn door. Thats when some fucking thug looking prick gets in my face and says "Wtf you doin in her cracka? "

Its times like this that I wish I was allowed to carry while working.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

It's the shit like this that made me quit my job of 11 years, I couldn't take it anymore. I managed the Pizza Hut on N. Main. The shit got old

Not too long ago Dayton was in the top 20 most dangerous cities. It was on the news and I think we were 15th in the US.

Dayton, Columbus, Cleveland and Cincinnati are all right up there on the lists, every year. We're getting a rep...

I took notice when Columbus passed Miami Florida on the list.

I lived in Dayton for a long time. "They" shot and killed my neigbor execution style. Used to come home from working the bars and "they" would be dealing from their cars on the corner by my house. I used to sit on the porch at night and listen to the gunshots like fireworks.

I carried, before I had a license, and it saved my life more than once.

I lived in Dayton for a long time. "They" shot and killed my neigbor execution style. Used to come home from working the bars and "they" would be dealing from their cars on the corner by my house. I used to sit on the porch at night and listen to the gunshots like fireworks.

I always forgot to ask before....

How did you end up in Columbus? That where you originally from?

A couple of days after we moved from Dayton to Franklin my wife and were joking about sitting out side for 20 minutes and hadn't heard any gunfire.