EPIC Ohio Ride T-Shirts

jch82

Anyone that hasn't paid yet :biteme:

No, but seriously.... :yousuck:

And also the rest of us are coming for you! :villagers:

What I really meant to say is now I'm :broke:

:D Actually, I ordered them and you can send me some Paypal (this would be the easiest) or when I bring them for the ride you can give me some cash.

If for some crazy reason you don't want the shirt anymore, I guess I will have a few available that will be sold to the highest bidder :lol:

Or probably whoever calls dibs first and has $15 to spare.

P4250128.JPG

No worries Mj, I haven't tried it on..... yet.... :lol:

Don't mind the hair, I got 150 miles in on the VFR and came home to find these sitting on the front porch!

9 days and counting :smilieRR:

• Upvote 1

I didn't see this till today...for some reason. If you have any left over in a size L or XL, I'd like dibs.

Please and thanks

I'm with Blitz, I just seen the thread & would like a L/XL if any are available.

Sounds good guys, I'll let you know. I assume you are talking about the grey t-shirt, not the girls tank top. ;)

• Upvote 1

hopefully u bring VFR? we might have enuff for VFR group

Both bikes are coming, my buddy will be riding the VFR. I have been working on getting him to sell his old Suzuki 750 and into something a little more sport oriented. The VFR is a great salesman, that's for sure.

I'm assuming you'll hand these out at the ride for those of us outside the Columbus area?

I'm outside the Columbus area too ;)

I will be bringing them on Friday so if there is some kind of meetup, I will have them. I'll also be bringing them on Saturday to the ride.