Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

Man, I was up in Boston last month and this hits close to home considering I know a lot of people up there from work.

I'm a little numb right now and very angry.

Justice damn well better prevail with no more politically correct bullshit even though I know cows will jump over the moon before that ever happens in this country.

What could you possibly mean by that statement? You do realize that Boston is a very Catholic city. Sorry but the humor missed me this time. Very poor taste.

They want 72 virgins in heaven, they just don't realize the 72 virgins they are getting are Catholic nuns. Make sense now? I was raised Catholic and have an aunt that has been a Catholic nun for over 50 year. Make you feel better?

Not to mention how many catholic nuns. have passed away since Catholicism hs been around? Doesn't mean I meant the ones who may have died today.

Edited by chevysoldier

It occurs to me that the way we're all feeling right now is likely how Pakistani people feel when a US drone bombs a school.

How often do US drones bomb schools?

Obviously not a girls school, because the Taliban execute girls who dare to go to school in Pakistan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai#Assassination_attempt

What could you possibly mean by that statement? You do realize that Boston is a very Catholic city. Sorry but the humor missed me this time. Very poor taste.

If you knew Chebby, you would know that wasn't his intent.

They want 72 virgins in heaven, they just don't realize the 72 virgins they are getting are Catholic nuns. Make sense now? I was raised Catholic and have an aunt that has been a Catholic nun for over 50 year. Make you feel better?

Not to mention how many catholic nuns. have passed away since Catholicism hs been around? Doesn't mean I meant the ones who may have died today.

Still don't get the humor. Crazy talk. Sick, I bet your Aunt and family are proud.

Still don't get the humor. Crazy talk. Sick, I bet your Aunt and family are proud.

Lighten up Francis. You sound like the up right political correctness type of person.

Actually they are quite proud. I could give you my resume and the things I've seen and done or you could understand that it wasn't a joke against Catholics it was a joke against Muslim terrorists getting screwed over in the end anyway.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings to much buddy. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Lighten up Francis. You sound like the up right political correctness type of person.

Actually they are quite proud. I could give you my resume and the things I've seen and done or you could understand that it wasn't a joke against Catholics it was a joke against Muslim terrorists getting screwed over in the end anyway.

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings to much buddy. :rolleyes:

You did not hurt my feelings. I just consider the source.

Who are you his life partner? Protecting him?

Oh, now you're making gay jokes huh? It's wrong to make a Catholic joke but okay to make a gay one huh.

Notice posts counts and join dates. I think people know me a little better around here.

Oh, now you're making gay jokes huh? It's wrong to make a Catholic joke but okay to make a gay one huh.

Notice posts counts and join dates. I think people know me a little better around here.

You are correct it was poor taste. Edited. Serving up 72 Catholic Nuns only hours after a bombing to terrorists really hit me as wrong and underhanded. So I mentioned it. I guess it ok so long as it doesn't offend you and your friend. Still trying to fathom why someone finds humor in Women who have devoted their lives to God and then their nephew throws them to the terrorists in the after life. Maybe its just me but I just cannot make the connection

Hey, KZ, Lighten up. He can say anything he wants, not everyone has to agree. You may not like me saying that I believe the catholic religion is a joke, and majority of others are too, but you can believe in whatever you want and I won't persecute you for it because I have my own beliefs and nobody will change that. Maybe you should get out of Xenia, it worked wonders for me. :dunno: