Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

You are correct it was poor taste. Edited. Serving up 72 Catholic Nuns only hours after a bombing to terrorists really hit me as wrong and underhanded. So I mentioned it. I guess it ok so long as it doesn't offend you and your friend. Still trying to fathom why someone finds humor in Women who have devoted their lives to God and then their nephew throws them to the terrorists in the after life. Maybe its just me but I just cannot make the connection

Wow , really? I'm offering up nuns to terrorists in the after life. Holy shit, you really do need to relax. Before jumping to conclusions, Did you ever consider any other possibilities? Maybe the fact that Catholic nuns are bad asses?

nuns-guns-muslims.jpg

Edited by chevysoldier

I always find it ironic that people who respect no one else get so pissed off when no one respects them. I'll let everyone figure out which people are which.:rolleyes:

As for the terrorist(s) who committed this atrocity they can rot in hell. :nono: Maybe they can be sentenced to something cruel and unusual like a 300K run with pork chops tied around their necks thru some wonderful Alaskan wilderness during height of the most hungry time of year for the Brown bears.;)

I'm surprised no one has taken credit for the attack yet. Isn't that the purpose of these things? To draw the world attention to whatever dumb-shit "cause" the perpetrators are attempting to advance?

It's either "hey, listen to our message," or "this is what happens when you fuck with us."

I expect someone will take credit in the next fee days.

I'm surprised no one has taken credit for the attack yet. Isn't that the purpose of these things? To draw the world attention to whatever dumb-shit "cause" the perpetrators are attempting to advance?

It's either "hey, listen to our message," or "this is what happens when you fuck with us."

I expect someone will take credit in the next fee days.

KZ900 likes to either edit or delete all his posts, don't believe me go look at his post history. If I remember right, he was wanting to beat some members up for talking smack to him, or maybe because people didnt agree with him and giving a hard time. Bunch of jokers on this forum, many of which who know eachother, and very few make disrespectful and vile posts when not appropriate, I shall plead the 5th on whom that may or may not be.

And today has sucked for allot of people, this country is in a very fragile state IMHO between all the division and agendas being blatantly observed. There is no wonder evil people want to exploit what is already a sore spot in this country, and all the politically correct bullshit has gotta stop.

PC is whats wrong with this damn country. Very few people have a sense of humor anymore.

Clean the sand out of you vagina's, put your big girl panties on, and deal with it.

If your offended because of something someone said, then its because you wanted to be offended.

Stop being a douche. If your god needed defending' date=' he'd call on an arch-angel to do his dirty work. Don't get all "first born of Egypt" on us. Fucking relax. Jesus Christ. :facepalm:[/quote']
KZ900 likes to either edit or delete all his posts, don't believe me go look at his post history. If I remember right, he was wanting to beat some members up for talking smack to him, or maybe because people didnt agree with him and giving a hard time. Bunch of jokers on this forum, many of which who know eachother, and very few make disrespectful and vile posts when not appropriate, I shall plead the 5th on whom that may or may not be.
PC is whats wrong with this damn country. Very few people have a sense of humor anymore.

Clean the sand out of you vagina's, put your big girl panties on, and deal with it.

If your offended because of something someone said, then its because you wanted to be offended.

My idea of great time is not Virgins, but very disease free, sexy sluts.

(

Catholics butt fuck children. Maybe their nuns deserve to live with hajis.... Oh shit, hope I didn't offend anyone ... Oh wait, I really don't give a fuck

Quit crying, Nancy.

I don't have any problem sending them to their 72 Catholic nuns.
It's time for you to shut the fuck up and change your panties. :rolleyes:

Wow all I did was defend some Nuns and this is what happens.

Wow all I did was defend some Nuns and this is what happens.

You don't need to defend the nuns. They have nun-chucks. I'll let you decide if that's a weapon reference or just an awesome pair of limited edition Converse.

So very true. After spending my formative year in Toledo/Oregon Catholic schools the nuns are the last people that need protection. Unless there is a priest with a knife behind them.

Yes it is a horrible tragedy and cowards like this need to burn in Hell with or without virgins, however is it just me or

Does anybody else get the feeling that the WH is going to say it is some white guy/group affiliated to a 2nd amendment cause/tea party/religious/conservative group etc....?

I hope I'm wrong, but they were pretty quick to jump out of the gate on this one with 'an act of terrorism' and 'full weight of justice' talk and not blame some you tube video and spontaneous uprising :nono:

flame suit on, let the roasting begin

Yes it is a horrible tragedy and cowards like this need to burn in Hell with or without virgins, however is it just me or

Does anybody else get the feeling that the WH is going to say it is some white guy/group affiliated to a 2nd amendment cause/tea party/religious/conservative group etc....?

I hope I'm wrong, but they were pretty quick to jump out of the gate on this one with 'an act of terrorism' and 'full weight of justice' talk and not blame some you tube video and spontaneous uprising :nono:

The tinfoil hat wearing side of me says yes, not so much 2nd amendment related but a you infringed upon me too much so I am going to act out action. My initial thought was that this in internally terrorism.

I'm in the boat that if it was a sanctioned terrorist act of Al Qaida or whoever, they would've taken the credit already.

My money is on another nut job with mental issues where it will once again boil down to mental health being the issue yet every politician and idiot will just happen to blame everything other than mental health

You get that feeling because you want to be persecuted. Just like KZ, it's in your nature. You want to feel oppressed, you want to feel like there's some vast conspiracy to "keep you down" or "hide the truth". Without this, real or imaginary, you have nothing to pin your impotent rage on, nothing to blame for your difficulties in life, real or imaginary. You're in good company, there are quite a few other people on here and out there that have this complex, like that asshole that asked Patrick if this was a "false flag" operation at the press conference, or Alex Jones, or Rush Limbaugh, or Glenn Beck, or Joe Arpaio, etc.

The tinfoil hat wearing side of me says yes, not so much 2nd amendment related but a you infringed upon me too much so I am going to act out action. My initial thought was that this in internally terrorism.

As is mine. My reasoning is a) the bomb, as bombs go, was relatively crude. Black powder was the charge used, if it was someone more sophisticated they would have been able to get their hands on something better but harder to get. You can buy packages of black powder at most sporting goods stores. b) the fact that no one has publicly taken responsibility. Domestic terrorists don't acknowledge responsibility because they don't want to get caught. If you're halfway across the world relatively secure in a compound somewhere, you've got a lot more freedom to release a statement or a tape that claims responsibility so your message gets out.

I'll wait for the facts to come out like everyone else.