Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

"and I am not alone"

That's the only factual thing I can extract from your little manifesto. You're correct, you aren't alone. There are tens of thousands of like-minded people that fork over their SS benefits so that people like Beck can fill their heads full of conspiracy theories and scare the shit out of them, so they will pay more money to find out what the next thing is that they should be pants-shittlingly scared of and so on.

At this point, I'm assuming you're just trolling.

My hotel room had no hot water today. Obama has gone too far this time!

it's a liberal conspiracy, George Soros is secretly buying all the hot water utilities. Why isn't anyone else talking about this?

it's a liberal conspiracy, George Soros is secretly buying all the hot water utilities. Why isn't anyone else talking about this?

Because Soros and Bloomberg are paying off the public. $1m per person. Anyone who isn't talking while driving their ferrari has clearly been paid off.

Because Soros and Bloomberg are paying off the public. $1m per person. Anyone who isn't talking while driving their ferrari has clearly been paid off.

They're making the payments in gold, which is why the spot prices are continually going so high. It's not coming back down people, get your retirement savings in on this!

I am clinging onto my foil hat tightly.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new-evidence-on-saudi-national-glenn-reads-cover-of-event-file-on-radio/

SUBJECT,

ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E

DOB 03/12/1993

COC SAUDI ARABIA

SUBJECT IS AN EXACT MATCH TO NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. DEROGATORY INFORMATION REVIEWED BY W/C MAYFIELD AND CW/C MAIMBOURG WAS FOUND TO BE SUFFICIENT TO REQUEST VISA REVOCATION. NTC-P IS REQUESTING REVOCATION OF FOIL# E3139541. SUBJECT IS INADMISSIBLE TO THE U.S. UNDER INA 212(A)(3)(B)(I)(II). SAO WAS NOT COMPLETED PRIOR TO VISA ISSUANCE. SUBJECT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UNITED STATES, ADMITTED F1 STUDENT, AT BOSTON POE ON 08/28/2012. SUBJECT IS A STUDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. SUBJECT HAS ONE (1) PRIOR EVENT #1648067, FINS PROMOTED, NT RECORD IN PLACE, NO SCHEDULED FOUND AT THIS TIME

I am clinging onto my foil hat tightly.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/24/photo-new-evidence-on-saudi-national-glenn-reads-cover-of-event-file-on-radio/

SUBJECT,

ALHARBI, ABDULRAHMAN ALI E

DOB 03/12/1993

COC SAUDI ARABIA

SUBJECT IS AN EXACT MATCH TO NO FLY TPN# 1037506192. DEROGATORY INFORMATION REVIEWED BY W/C MAYFIELD AND CW/C MAIMBOURG WAS FOUND TO BE SUFFICIENT TO REQUEST VISA REVOCATION. NTC-P IS REQUESTING REVOCATION OF FOIL# E3139541. SUBJECT IS INADMISSIBLE TO THE U.S. UNDER INA 212(A)(3)(B)(I)(II). SAO WAS NOT COMPLETED PRIOR TO VISA ISSUANCE. SUBJECT IS CURRENTLY IN THE UNITED STATES, ADMITTED F1 STUDENT, AT BOSTON POE ON 08/28/2012. SUBJECT IS A STUDENT AT THE UNIVERSITY OF FINDLAY, 1000 NORTH MAIN STREET FINDLAY, OHIO 45840-3695. SUBJECT HAS ONE (1) PRIOR EVENT #1648067, FINS PROMOTED, NT RECORD IN PLACE, NO SCHEDULED FOUND AT THIS TIME

There's definitely something up with that guy no doubt.

Having derogatory info doesn't make him a terrorist. Could it be something mundane like he worked without permission? Or went to the same mosque as another watch list subject?

You having that idea or even train of thought is exactly what big brother is banking on. ALL documentation on this terrorist and especially the "event file", is no mistaken identity.......not even close. Whatever is cooking between Saudi Arabia and our government, is going to rear its ugly head sooner than later. If you tell the truth, you don't need to worry about what you said.....we are being lied to about allot of things, and it is starting to backfire on them.

Edited by Pokey

ALL documentation on this terrorist and especially the "event file", is no mistaken identity.......not even close.

You have intimate experience with government files, huh? :nono:

I've architected massive databases and middleware for patient registration for multiple merging hospitals - millions of patient records. I learned very quickly to keep an open mind when something "matches" or "doesn't match". Data is dirty, it just is.

You have intimate experience with government files, huh? :nono:

I've architected massive databases and middleware for patient registration for multiple merging hospitals - millions of patient records. I learned very quickly to keep an open mind when something "matches" or "doesn't match". Data is dirty, it just is.

Nope....but others much higher up the ladder than you and I do. People are dirty....they just are.

Seems to be speculation that there was some gun confiscation going on during the lock down. No hard core evidence so I would be interested if there was

http://21stcenturywire.com/2013/04/24/boston-martial-law-they-were-confiscating-guns-from-residents/

This same website has a store that the fbi video of the suspects was faked (when it fact they "proof" of fakery was an artifact naturally created by a combination of low framerate and deinterlacing - I have the same problem when I pull CCTV of an object moving LTR or RTL through a full D1 or 4CIF resolution image)

Given that, I'll take their reports with a grain of salt. I wanna see proof of confiscation, not scaremongering from a clearly anti-government website.

saw this:

"The hearing raised questions about why the men were allowed to stay in the United States if their visas were allegedly invalid."

oh the irony

you can't deport those poor poor people

why didn't you deport them

can't win with the US media