Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

One of the things that bothered me most about this is how police were able to sweep house by house and search wherever they wanted without a warrant. I know the reasoning behind it but the precedent that it sets is what really worries me.

• Upvote 1

One of the things that bothered me most about this is how police were able to sweep house by house and search wherever they wanted without a warrant. I know the reasoning behind it but the precedent that it sets is what really worries me.

Did they demand, or request?

Did they demand, or request?

I am not sure because I know that makes a big difference but from what I gathered, they were sweeping every single house. I know in a situation like this, most people would consent but if you don't I am sure that they would "coerce" you into it.

When they catch the guy (I heard they just did), I strongly feel his legs and arms should be surgically removed, and given to the victims, and he should be awake during the surgery without pain meds....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9835400/US-soldier-undergoes-successful-double-arm-transplant.html

Watch this in it's entirety "trust me", and I cannot wait until Monday when Glen says that he will expose the truth about what he knows to be 100% true. He has given the President and his staff an ultimatum to tell the truth publicly about just who the Saudi national in custody REALLY is, and why he is going to be deported on Tuesday. Glen says he is a BAD BAD BAD man..........and now has all the proof.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2%80%9Cafter-what-i-have-learned-this-week-im-a-changed-person-%E2%80%9D/

Ive never gotten much chance to listen to Glen Beck. My favorite radio host, Neil Boortz just left in January, and was replaced by Herman Cain. My morning radio listening has changed from talk to music based on Herman Cain just doesn't hold my attention.

I also wouldnt be amazed if something happens to Beck over the weekend

After watching the whole video I dont understand why even give them time? Why not just come out with it?

Edited by Gunner75

I'm pretty sure that incidental criminal findings short of a dead body wouldn't hold up to prosecution.

Watch this in it's entirety "trust me", and I cannot wait until Monday when Glen says that he will expose the truth about what he knows to be 100% true. He has given the President and his staff an ultimatum to tell the truth publicly about just who the Saudi national in custody REALLY is, and why he is going to be deported on Tuesday. Glen says he is a BAD BAD BAD man..........and now has all the proof.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/19/glenn-%E2%80%9Cafter-what-i-have-learned-this-week-im-a-changed-person-%E2%80%9D/

Becks a little extreme. I'm curious though.

Becks a little extreme. I'm curious though.

Yeah I agree, but him saying this is the 100% truth is really putting his head on the chopping block if it isn't. Obama has ruined this country, and I think he is just getting started. We had better be thankful for many of the Republicans in office, they are keeping the worst from happening "for now". Love them or hate them, they are stalling things the best they can. We have an extremist in charge of the country, those that are in denial will open their eyes before it is all said and done.

the early news reports mentioned that the other brother ran him over when trying to escape the police, So the gash on the side might be from the SUV

Would be amusing if that turned out to be the COD.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-details/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

He runs out of ammunition -- the bad guy -- and so one of my police officers comes off the side and tackles him in the street.

"We're trying to get him handcuffed. There's two or three police officers handcuffing him in the street -- the older brother. At the same time, at the last minute -- they obviously have tunnel vision, it's a very, very stressful situation -- one of them yells out, 'Look out!' and here comes the black SUV, the carjacked car, directly at them. They dive out of the way, and he (the younger brother) drives over his brother and drags him a short distance down the street."

Tamerlan Tsarnaev was later pronounced dead at the hospital.

The cops were taking the older brother alive, and the younger brother killed him with the SUV. Either he wanted to hit the cops, or they had a "don't let them take me alive" deal going on.