Boston Marathon bombing

20thGix

CNN is now showing that same address (and the boat, highlighted, which appears in their picture even though just a boat trailer appears in mine) as the location.

Helicopter headed back to Boston for fuel

The press are getting too close to the scene (sneaking through an industrial parking lot from Parker St) and the police are having to waste manpower to keep them out. Apparently 3 officers was not enough - they must be giving the cops a hard time.

CNN is now showing that same address (and the boat, highlighted, which appears in their picture even though just a boat trailer appears in mine) as the location.

Helicopter headed back to Boston for fuel

The press are getting too close to the scene (sneaking through an industrial parking lot from Parker St) and the police are having to waste manpower to keep them out. Apparently 3 officers was not enough - they must be giving the cops a hard time.

That pic you posted looked like it was during boat season. I'd expect it to be in the water.