Cornering issue

Jynx

Eliminate the rider first. Let good rider take your bike for a spin to turn both directions. If they come back and say the bike is fine, it's all in your head....

BTW: Cruisers suck except to bar hop, but drinking and riding isn't exactly the smartest combination.

Chris

Probably the best suggestion so far, also knowing the sport bikes ive seen i'll take 5 beers and the speed limit over the ability to go 160 into a tree

• Upvote 1

Probably the best suggestion so far, also knowing the sport bikes ive seen i'll take 5 beers and the speed limit over the ability to go 160 into a tree

Sorry for being rude about cruisers. Let us know what you find out about the bike.

Don't know much about the model cruiser you're rockin' but there are several potential problems/reasons your bike could feel different turning right vs left:

1) Rear wheel alignment is off. Check that the rear axle alignment marks are the same on both sides. It is possible that the alignment could STILL be out even if the marks are lined up, so before you give up, check it using the string method.

2) Front forks are tweaked/out of alignment. Usually caused by a drop or fall. If there's no evidence of damage and no visual evidence of a problem, best option is to have the frame/fork alignment checked by a shop.

If neither of those pan out, I'd hazard a guess that it's a rider issue. Most of us have 'strong' or dominant side and a 'weak' side when it comes to sports activities. MCing isn't any different.

I had one early start of a year, where left turns felt funny. It was just me. But it was very odd...

edit: I could have had the rear tire a little off, and might have had a tire or chain change that made it go away. Dunno.