Better beware!!!

ninjachic

Congrats Jenna!!! Is the baby Ninja roadworthy yet?

haha yes for the most part. Here pretty shortly, I will need to find somewhere to take it to rebuild the forks before GAP (that I am quite positive I can't do myself) but for now it is road ready!

Saturday? You bettet be out on that damn bike sooner than that!

haha. I am planning on riding around my neighborhood a little bit after work a little this week. Sat I'm actually planning on venturing outside of my neighborhood on some back roads and not by myself.

Not thinking anything perverted fellas, its just my bike

is loud as hell and don't want to kill anyone's hearing.

Well, that's just what I was thinking, Karl. Yeah, that's it.

Plus the fact that the best view is not always from the

front of the pack. I've never considered having a good

view as being perverted. :D

haha thats fine. Just be prepared to not go very fast at first. lol. I'm not sure of a time or anything for riding. The boy toy mentioned going riding sat with him and Tyler (Steve Butters) to get me on the actual road a bit.

Yea.. Me, Jenna, and her man... It's going to be a slow cruise... Not to say yall can't come (I'm obviously not the one setting it up lol), but it's not going to be a fast ride... Route isn't planned yet, I'll get with Stuart and come up with something... Probably try to keep it a smaller group so it's not overwhelming... It will be her first time actually out on the road

Yea.. Me, Jenna, and her man... It's going to be a slow cruise... Not to say yall can't come (I'm obviously not the one setting it up lol), but it's not going to be a fast ride... Route isn't planned yet, I'll get with Stuart and come up with something... Probably try to keep it a smaller group so it's not overwhelming... It will be her first time actually out on the road

haha thanks. I'm hoping to get out a little this week after work just around my neighborhood to get used to the actual road a little first.

OH come on just admit it, you've heard what a great ass I have and you just want to stare at it!!! :p

I rest my case. :lol:

:D

If asked, I would simply admit it by saying, "Yes, I'm riding back here because

I want to admire your ass. I hope you don't mind."

Edited by JackFlash