Stay away from the Predator helmets from NLO Moto

Gunner75

Yeah my dad sent me this vid link on FB after I had posted something about it. That foam seemed to a lot more brittle than what they actually use on the helmets I have snd all that debris inside the helmet is ridiculous.

The dreadlocks broke after 5 minutes of riding. Yeah, because that's a BIG important criteria of a safe and functional helmet. I'd have to kick my own ass if I had this on my head. The world never fails to amuse me.

Well then you to would've deserved to get fucked over

I wouldnt have bought one at that price to be honest. I considered it for the shock factor. Ive seen many people out there pay over 1000 for some Shoei helmets and I think they are nuts too.

I believe you over paid for your victory, do I think you should get fucked over? No the manufacturer should stand by their claims. And at the time they were marketing these as DOT/Snell/ECE approved. Its obvious by the view angle they wouldnt meet either of them, but they specifically stated the materials used were, but when you look at the helmet inside parts its far from it.

Are you honestly trying to compare that POS to a high end Shoei? You can think I overpaid all you want but trust me I bought it well under book so I'm not worried.

No im not comparing it to a high end Shoei, all im saying is these helmets were originally marketed as having been DOT/Snell/ECE approved it even said so in some of their facebook postings that I had read. The guy in the video fell for the look without doing homework. The quality of materials are far from meeting any of those standards. Yes seriously overpriced from the get go, but there is no way in hell i would pay over 500 for any helmet to meet DOT/Snell/ECE specs when there are so many other helmets out there that look better and have been proven to meet the requirements.

In the end I wont buy shit from a Russian company due to the chances of it being total shit.

Well if the idiot paid $1000 for that helmet he deserved to get fucked
I wish they were cheaper so that all of the idiots that I want to avoid would be able to afford them. It would have saved me so much time.
Well then you to would've deserved to get fucked over

all this is +1