Hyper SP sooo hot

Hoblick

I sat on one at the IMS show and my wife said it looked like I was sitting on a scooter. The bike is pretty small. Or I am just a giant.

I thought so too. Particularly, the bars felt like they were in my lap. I liked the fit of the 848 Streetfighter better.

I sat on one at the IMS show and my wife said it looked like I was sitting on a scooter. The bike is pretty small. Or I am just a giant.

Wah another multi right around here, join us for rides so that Pauly doesn't feel special :)

And hope to buy this bike used in 3 years time as its the right size for me

That bike gives me shrubbage. The price tag limps me back out nicely.

I somewhat agree, but there isnt really anything to compare it to other than the aprilia dorsoduro which is got a higher seat high(im short) and similar price tag.

EDIT: Im also not getting the SP version.

Edited by scottie.harris

Wah another multi right around here, join us for rides so that Pauly doesn't feel special :)

And hope to buy this bike used in 3 years time as its the right size for me

I'm trying to ride as much as I can since ducati says I need 1500 miles before I can go over 7k rpm

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I'm trying to ride as much as I can since ducati says I need 1500 miles before I can go over 7k rpm

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Since you own a new ducati i figured id ask you, is there a "first maintenance visit" before the 18,000 check up? (Not sure if this is the same with the multi)

Since you own a new ducati i figured id ask you, is there a "first maintenance visit" before the 18,000 check up? (Not sure if this is the same with the multi)

On this bike, it is:

600 miles oil change

7500 miles oil change

15000 miles oil change, belts, valves

At each milestone the dash flashes a service message that can only be turned off by dealer (or Tuneboy Software, if you are familiar with that)