Piatt Castles

Limenine9r

So a coworker was telling me about these local landmarks, took the Ninja over to West Liberty on Monday to check it out null-5.jpg...cool, a freakin Civil Ear era Castle an hour from my housenull-3.jpg...null-2.jpg....my favorite shot from Mondays photo shoot - the stone work is amazing null.jpg...home security system !!null-1.jpg...FUNK Rd null-4.jpg

Then today I took advantage of another warm afternoon and rode over to Cox Arboretum - wanna see this tower thing - holy crap - looks like a rice patty tower - waiting for gook snipers null-7.jpg...oh yeah null-15.jpg...amazing craftsmanship null-6.jpg...love to have this sucker in my yard null-3.jpg...beautifulnull-2.jpg...snipers viewnull-13.jpg...Dayton is flat null-12.jpg....never seen any snipers unless this counts? null-4.jpg...odd looking flowering treenull-14.jpg....turtle on the lookout stumpnull-5.jpg...fuzzy ducklingsnull-11.jpg...null-10.jpg...null-9.jpg...also learning today that my youngest daughter was selected as one of the 19 year book staffers out of over 100 aplicants at high school - wonder where her passion for photography comes from ? null.jpg....my favorite image from today's photo shoot is this lil bugger doing a wheelie - yeeehaaaanull-8.jpg

You found the area I ride in when im not down in the SE part of the state. That area has the largest concentration of curves around. As Ive said in other posts nothing big to write home about but they can be fun at times. Im about 45 minutes from West Liberty myself.