Bike hatin' thread

scottie.harris

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never liked the nose of my current bike... the post-refresh Katana always looks so stubby and 'tarded. Like someone carved the first prototype out of butter and left it in the sun too long, so the sharp nose melted off and formed the fender over the front wheel...

I'm not a huge fan of such a thing, but if it gets more people on 2 wheels then I'm all for it.

Remember, neither you nor I have to ride it!

I do not want more people on the road just because, if they are not good riders they should not be riding "period".

It's all good I know the looks of my bike are not for everyone but most would be truly amazed if they rode one.

Agreed. When I test rode mine I traded my Harley without even flinching.

Edited by Brownsfan1

Of all the victorys that I've test ridden the hi ball is my favorite

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

The highball is a nice bike but I wanted ultra comfort I almost said the hell with it and settled for a hardball but I knew I'd kick myself in the ass if I didn't buy the vision I had been eyeballing the vision since I first saw them in Sturgis in '08

ok i bleed GSXR. The 2011/12 600/750 are fugly as hell in the face!!! In their race gear they are so so so much better! Honda needs to quit that dam body additions and try something(anything)different. The best dressed bikes i think has to be the R6 or the aprilla v4's

The first gen ninja 600's are pretty fugly imho. All square and boxy and horrid color and graphic combos. Yamaha had some pretty ugly graphics during the 90's on the yzf and fzr too, and the tails on both those bikes are ugly, I'm not a fan of rectangles on a motorcycle.