Outrageous Acts of Science

jporter12

didn't history channel used to have "how it's made" I just saw it on the science channel? I hate fake relativity tv. I would rather see how something is created, or how some factory works, or some archeology thing on history channel, but all they have on tv now is AXE men, or ICE road truckers, no technology stuff anymore, me no likes that..

I don't have science channel :( its in the next package up and I'd have to pay like $12 / month more for a bunch of other shit channels I don't want.

Reality tv is scripted bullshit.

You can't learn anything from the learning channel any more, you can't discover new things on discovery and history is ignored in the history channel. There's no music on mtv and they're showing shows with real people in them on cartoon network.

Anarchy.

I don't have science channel :( its in the next package up and I'd have to pay like $12 / month more for a bunch of other shit channels I don't want.

I know exactly what you mean, man! Unfortunately for me, getting the package I have wasn't much of a choice, since most of the channels I watch are in that one. :(

Reality tv is scripted bullshit.

Yes.

You can't learn anything from the learning channel any more, you can't discover new things on discovery and history is ignored in the history channel. There's no music on mtv and they're showing shows with real people in them on cartoon network.

Anarchy.

:lol: but sadly, it's true. :nono:

Everything done on tv is either for ratings or profit. Same difference, different viewpoint. But the result is the same, most shows are switching to cheaper to produce. It was probably better with limited competition. But with thousands of cable channels, The contest is about cheap.

So yes, we are witnessing the cheapening of America. About the same as the "dumbing up" of America.