mushroom identification

Steve Butters

Had a large mushroom pop up over night in my boa constrictor enclosure.... Anyone able to ID it?

I used local soil for the enclosure, collected in the fall of last year from local woods

20130427_011922_zps649f0f63.jpg

In before it looks like penii jokes

I'm not sure exactly, could be a typical mushroom breed only still at an infant stage making it tough to ID.

I do know it's premature in it's growth though.....I mean look at those tiny gonads, put him back in the dirt until the scrotum has time to develop so this can be properly identified.

Btw, how did your finger taste afterwards? Any weird hallucinations or got the shits this morning? We know ya licked it:D

• Upvote 2

Picked Some One Time. got PRetty Sick After. I get destroying Angels All Over My Yard.. Look Them Up

Holy crap! This is what we have. Glad I was taught to never touch a mushroom I wasn't sure about.

Holy crap! This is what we have. Glad I was taught to never touch a mushroom I wasn't sure about.

Yeah, Those Things Will Kill You Easily Of Your Not Careful. Thats What Made Me So Sivk After Picking A Bunch Out Of The Yard To Get Rid Of Them.. Learned The Hard Way. Thank God I Washed My Hands Good Before Eating Or Else Id Probably Be dead

Didn't know touching them was that dangerous. I'll remember that.

And darn it, as soon as "mushrooms" was said, I can't stop thinking "badger badger badger".

MUSHROOM! MUSHROOM!!!

hahahahahaha thats exactly what i thought of..

i dont take chances with any sort of mushroom. if i eat an approximation amount of a golf ball, ill be dead (of canned or commercially sold). i have an allergy to them and they swell my throat. so any that randomly come up in the yard or side of tree, my wives got to deal with. i dont know if my kids carry the same allergy or not, i know my grandpa has it, but i dont take the chance, i love my little fuckers too much.