3000FPS on my Z1000

Gundamnitpete

Cool video, but your foot position is funny looking... Why not ride on the balls of your feet instead of flat footing? You will get better leverage on pegs, and more ground clearance

My boots are pretty big, I'm on the balls of my feet, I get that crit alot. :)

Here's a pic from my last bike with boots that aren't as big, showing foot poistion:

http://i.imgur.com/huTl6.jpg

So if you did this technique on something really fast like a balloon popping then you don't get a true HSV effect?

Basically. Twixtor has a set amout of motion it can follow, but beyond a certain point the difference between frames is too great, it doesn't have enough data to recognise what pixels are moving where. For something like that and twixtor, you'll need a higher FPS camera(120FPS might do it).

The key to the twixtor effect is to use it in spots well, so that it doesn't stand out that it's frame interpolation. For instance, twixtor cannot follow the rubber balloon as it collapses, but it can follow the water as it looses it's shape. Like this:

http://vimeo.com/27897513

Basically. Twixtor has a set amout of motion it can follow, but beyond a certain point the difference between frames is too great, it doesn't have enough data to recognise what pixels are moving where. For something like that and twixtor, you'll need a higher FPS camera(120FPS might do it).

The key to the twixtor effect is to use it in spots well, so that it doesn't stand out that it's frame interpolation. For instance, twixtor cannot follow the rubber balloon as it collapses, but it can follow the water as it looses it's shape. Like this:

99 Red Balloons | Twixtor on Vimeo

That is pretty cool.