This guy...

FIJI-9-Brother

His life... his choice... doesn't effect you or me so get over it and ride

x1000000000000000000000000

who gives a shit if people need to learn the hard way

His life... his choice... doesn't effect you or me so get over it and ride

Until you find out after the crash it was somebody on the forum, then we have to sit through another sympathy thread for the same moron everyone is currently bashing for improper gear. :nono:

Until you find out after the crash it was somebody on the forum, then we have to sit through another sympathy thread for the same moron everyone is currently bashing for improper gear. :nono:

if this was the case, I'd gladly be the first asshole to speak up

At least his brain and face are protected, that will allow him to see and feel what is left of his skin and body should he go down. Yeah to each their own, but I wouldnt ride with him or folks that choose not to wear gear.

Anyone else think that he won't be able to pump the gas without moving his bike? It looks really far away to me. Then again, if I am just filling up and leaving I don't even get off the bike

Anyone else think that he won't be able to pump the gas without moving his bike? It looks really far away to me. Then again, if I am just filling up and leaving I don't even get off the bike

Yeah, just noticed that. And from the way he's standing he looks like he might realize it? 2...that bike looks kind of fat. Kinda looks like a big Kawasaki?